Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 7:47 PM
Default My sims get their ltw "graduate 3 children from college" maxed when a relative (ie nephew, cousin, aunt) graduates - is this normal?
Isn't the LTW "graduate three children from college" is suppose to the children of that parent who have the LTW ?

For some reason, I keep maxing out these LTW by having nephews, cousins and auncles/uncles graduated and Ive dozens of them. .

I do have Squinge's college pack that allow my sims to graduated in their own homes, but I dont think this is what causing this.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 11:06 PM
I've honestly never had that happen, it's always been the kids of that particular sim, but I've hear about it from time to time, often enough to make me think it's either normal or due to something fairly popular.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 11:13 PM
I've had it happen when the sim's grandchildren graduated. That was years ago, though, so I'm not sure if it was fixed in a patch or something like that. I generally tend to give them their LTWs, so I haven't come across the situation in a very long time.