Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 6:57 PM
Default Custom secret society...?
There's a few threads and tutorials about that already, but some things aren't quite clear to me.

I made a custom uni and am gonna build my own secret society lot, but once it's there and invisible, will the game automatically generate secret society members, or how do I get my secret society for the lot? Is there a way to make my own ones? Like, if I just add sims I made to the secret society with boolprop testingcheatsBlah and then townify them - will they get bring my sim to the SS lot after he befriended 3 of those?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 8:11 PM
The game makes it's own SS members - in fact Pescado has a hack to stop it doing it so much. Or is it to force it to use actual students instead of make new sims? Not sure, but it does make them.

Not sure either how the lot works but if it's anything like the BV lots, the process should be automatic.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 12:58 AM
Any clue what it's called? I can't find that hack.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 1:06 AM
nossrespawn I think

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 1:32 AM
Once the secret lot is placed it becomes invisible. No idea if there is any way to make it visible again. Perhaps in SimPE there might be a way?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 2:07 AM
if you find out how to change the lot type outside of the game, im pretty sure you could dig it out of the lot folder and put it into the house bin?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 2:15 AM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img...26/35295616.jpg

Seems to work. Maybe you can just change it into another lot type, and if it's still invisible, try putting it into the house bin.