Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#651 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne

Lilo as a teen. I forgot to put her contacts back in. She looks best with the alien eyes.

Miraluna. Yes, it's a stupid name. It's supposed to be a stupid name. Her father is a moron.

I would need to see Lilo with those alien eyes first, because to me she looks wonderful with non-alien eyes, too. Nice alien skin you have there.

I think Miraluna is a wonderful name. Her father may be a moron, but in naming her he did one thing right. You won't quickly find anyone else named Miraluna. Unfotgettable.
Advertisement
Scholar
#652 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 4:24 AM
That banana split looks good enough to eat from here Jo.

And.. is that cookies and cream ice cream I see?

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#653 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 4:40 AM
That's the banana split, I think it's by exnem, they simply 'grab a plate.' Looks good doesn't it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#654 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 6:00 PM
Freya Anderson has grown into a teenager and my gosh, she is adorable!

She also pulls the best faces xD

Theorist
#656 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Since Faith's parents went on a second honeymoon, Faith took the opportunity to throw a party and invite every teen in the hood. (although I think I forgot to invite Rose above in my last post oops)

I really like Faith's features. She's cute.
Scholar
#657 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BoilingOil
I think Miraluna is a wonderful name. Her father may be a moron, but in naming her he did one thing right. You won't quickly find anyone else named Miraluna. Unforgettable.

Well... she's named after a hotel, so she's kind of embarrassed about her name. I, personally, think Lilo looks better with alien eyes, but that's just my opinion. Her skintone is Pooklet's "My Poor Lover". Thanks!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#658 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 11:40 PM
Essa I think you would be the first to say that. I'd say out of all the teens she got the less cute but more interesting face. She is also interesting to play since she is is a busker and painter. No uni and no real job. Strangely Francesca, the girl with black hair pale skin and a bluish tank top, she had an interesting almost ugly toddler face and I was scared she would get worse but she has become really pretty.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#659 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 12:09 AM
I, personally, think Lilo looks better with alien eyes, but that's just my opinion.

I'll take your word that *you* think alien eyes look better on her, but you still first have to *show* her to me with alien eyes, before I can decide to agree or disagree
Scholar
#660 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 1:45 AM
Well... she's named after a hotel, so she's kind of embarrassed about her name. I, personally, think Lilo looks better with alien eyes, but that's just my opinion. Her skintone is Pooklet's "My Poor Lover". Thanks!

I met someone online once called Adelaide. She hated it of course, but I thought it was lovely. Real place names doesn't always mean bad people names.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Theorist
#661 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Essa I think you would be the first to say that. I'd say out of all the teens she got the less cute but more interesting face. She is also interesting to play since she is is a busker and painter. No uni and no real job. Strangely Francesca, the girl with black hair pale skin and a bluish tank top, she had an interesting almost ugly toddler face and I was scared she would get worse but she has become really pretty.

Hum, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder(IIRC). Beside redheads, I heart sims with full lips and/or an interesting nose.
Test Subject
#662 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 12:05 AM
Sisters Maeve and Charlotte Everdeen

upload a gif
Link Ninja
#663 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 6:48 PM
Default Teen love is a fickle thing

When Felix Cosgrove was a naive teen, he planned to hit on his friend Amanda Louis.

Amanda was like "Buddy, come on - you're actually doing this?" Suffice it to say they didn't work out as a couple.

When Amelia Wellington was a teen she caught the eye of Jimmy Calhoun, though her older brother (Jimmy's best friend) would have disapproved of them hooking up.

Despite judging from his BFF, Jimmy asked her to dance and it was a great night. Much better than Felix could have done. However he went off to college shortly after and they never got a chance to go steady and now he is engaged to one of the Cosgrove girls due to the conniving plans of their parents.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#664 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 8:23 PM
Freya has got herself a boyfriend in neighborhood boy Choji. They've got three bolts of attraction for each other and this is pretty much all they do!

Scholar
#665 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 12:17 PM
Choji is rather pale, isn't he? "White as a sheet" is a phrase that comes to mind Nice contrast with Freya's tan
Scholar
#666 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:04 PM

Riana is technically a teen, although she's supposed to be an immortal elf/etc-hybrid and functions as an adult character. (Independent teen. As a Mary Sue, she needs to be able to pass for younger than she is.)

Her twin sister, Adana.

Actual teen, Ashleigh.

Annie.
Theorist
#667 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 10:09 PM

Akira Granville-Carver
Her father, Nestor, is born from an abduction.

Iael Granville-Carver
She's helping out at her mother's flowers shop.

My hood is taken over by the Granville-Carver. IIRC the grandfathers of those girls were brothers.
Scholar
#668 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 7:21 PM

I did some staging for a "school" scene. This, however, was pretty much voluntary.

Caitlyn Garnet with the headband, and her cousin Ashleigh with the water-lily shirt. In the background is Nerniya Starbloom, and on the left is Renesmee Swan. Yes, that Renesmee. All "good" teen drama needs a few villains...

Bella's feeling chagrinned.

Kevin and Logan, younger brothers of Ryan. I have... high expectations to these two.
Lab Assistant
#669 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 1:18 AM
The Llama Scouts had some good times together, but now that they had outgrown their sashes, it was time to move on to bigger and (better?) things....puberty!

Noni

Keyuri

Keyur

Fynn
Forum Resident
#670 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 8:42 PM
A fair amount of the children of the Neighbour families are becoming teenagers:

Nike

Her younger brother, New York

Their cousin, Trigger

Everest

Her twin, Solito

And their older brother, Rambo.

I am Error.
Lab Assistant
#672 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 8:23 PM
A tribue to warm weather.....I miss you so much. *sniffle*

So anyways, Kimber-Rose, Soldedad, Christina, Sakura, and everyone's favorite imaginary friend Popcicle (seen in the background) take a weekend trip to Twikki Island.

After taking tons of selfies, they head to a local club known as Oasis. Here they get.....'high' on bubbles.

This one was kind of new to me. Neeeever knew that sims could enter into dance contests. I'm gonna assume this came with Freetime maybe? Anywho, the girls all made arses of themselves... Plus they never picked a winner. How embarrassing!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#673 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 12:07 AM
Finally the youngest oops baby of gen 1 has turned teen.

Sofie

It appears the neighbourhood was happy to see that happen as well.

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#674 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 6:17 PM
Rei and Virgil Anderson have become teenagers!

This is Rei's dance face:

And I don't know what Virgil got told over dinner, but judging from his reaction I don't think I WANT to know, either:

Theorist
#675 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 12:02 AM

Fréa Granville-Carver
Daughter of Vixente and Fabienne Granville-Carver

Kia Granville-Carver
Daughter of Nestor Granville-Carver and Sakura Juneau
Page 27 of 36