Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 10:57 AM
Default 167 page view limit
Hi there

In the past when browsing downloads you could see at the top of the download page the number of pages available ie "Page 48 of 817". Recently I see no download category ever goes past page 167 ie "Page 48 of 167". This is probably a setting somewhere that I can change as I want to browse all downloads in a category, not just the most recent 167 pages. I have looked everywhere and cannot find a place where I can change this setting? Please help!

I apologise if this has been answered elsewhere. If it has, please point me in the direction of that thread.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 11:07 AM
It's very unusual that page really go past the 20th page or so (at least, according to the analytics. ) so I limited the max results coming back from the database to 2000, which is what causes the 167 pages thing.

With that said, I'll increase it up to 5000, which still won't let you see everything in every top level category, but should give you many more results when going a level down.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 12:04 PM
Thank you so much, I really appreciate that. I understand wanting to limit the size of search results as it can slow down the server. I am currently looking at categories
Body Shop >Clothing >Male
and
Body Shop >Clothing >Female
that's why the results are huge. I can drill down further to limit result sizes.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 6:46 PM
You can also click "Click here to see all downloads" at the bottom of the download browser.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 8:09 PM
Nysha that one was still limited to 167 pages, but of course now I can see more thanks to the change Delphy made.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 8:20 PM
Correct, even the "All downloads" still has the limiter.

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 12:40 PM
Huh, it doesn't seem to be limited for me, I get 91,000 pages, which is 1,000,000+ downloads.

Site Helper
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 1:13 PM
I suppose that might be because you are an admin?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 1:23 PM
Maybe? I never do know :P

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 6:43 PM
Hrm maybe I did put the limiter only on the non all one. I don't remember. :P

Either way when I use Show All Downloads on TS2 I get 73498 items