Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jynx's Rabbit Holes Rugs for Residential Lots

by Winterhart Posted 19th Jul 2010 at 7:43 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2012 at 10:51 PM by Winterhart : NO longer supporting

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 27th May 2015 at 7:29 AM
really good stuff, even can use with melissa's signs, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 5:30 AM
Thank you those are lovely!!!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 8:11 PM
Do not click the link that says Jynx's Rabbit holes, it sent me to a highjack website with a microsoft scam where it told me to call a number and click a link if any of you find your self at one of these websites ever DO NOT CLICK A THING OR CALL THE NUMBER! It makes it look like the message is from microsoft when in reality it is not! It is a highjack scam, I do not blame the creator of this mod because I feel like the link may of once took you to the right place. Bottom line just don't do anything it tells you if you find your self at one of these websites instead hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete and open the task manager and close down the browser by using end task, fear not you should beable to still go back to your browser with out any problems because these types of virus scams only can infect your computer if you click anything or if you called the number and allowed these microsoft posers to access your computer remotely.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#79 Old 3rd May 2017 at 1:53 PM
I've been fixing EA's world Champs-les-Sims to use in my story, and the original was really too bland in my imho. These rugs came in really handy - now there's a diner rabbithole on the upper floor of the Catania Café, a bookstore at the library and I've installed a tattoo parlor on Alexi's Relics lot, where I also placed a criminal hideout rug... A thousand thanks for making this possible!
Test Subject
#80 Old 14th May 2017 at 3:04 PM
I downloaded the rugs and they don't show up... any ideas?
Scholar
#81 Old 7th Apr 2019 at 3:54 AM
My sims can partner these rugs , but they can’t buy them. I’m playing a challenge that requires me to buy rabbit holes instead of partnering them. I know I could just take the money out of my sims accounts, but I want them to get the weekly earning of buying these rabbit holes. Are there buyable rabbit hole rugs out there?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 13th May 2020 at 5:47 PM
I'm new in this way to create rabbit holes. But someone can explain me how those work. Do you put them in a lot and the sims can go there without problem? Must be inside the 'created building' to work?
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 10th Mar 2023 at 10:10 PM
Default Updated Version
here you can get a fully functional updated Version of all rabbit hole rugs that exist out there
https://www.tumblr.com/mrfatcatstuf...-doors-complete
Page 4 of 4