Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animation Player

by cmomoney Posted 3rd May 2011 at 9:12 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2012 at 3:20 PM by cmomoney

489 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 216 Feedback Posts, 272 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 20
Test Subject
#151 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 8:35 PM
Noob question... How do I get animation that are with objects to actually work with the object. For example, if I do one of the sitting down animation, they just sit down on air, or if I do some type of standing up animation (pushing the chair back under the table) it just doesn't interact with a chair. Anyway to do this?
Test Subject
#152 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 2:47 PM
I'm really very confused. I love your mods and they are awesome. But this one....is confusing. On the web, I hear things like how to MAKE an animation, but I just want to know HOW to use them with your animation player. I downloaded some animations, but they don't show up. It just says 'add to list' I wrote in the name of the specific animation, but my sim did nothing. Please help. I am making a machinima but I don't know how to make them do the animations I want!
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:43 AM
Hi, Thanks for this amazing tool. Should this work with patch 1.31?

It shows up and I can input items to the playlist, but the animation playing gets dropped from sim's interaction queue. Tried NRaas animator, and that works but I was not able to find the animations that I wanted from its lists.
Test Subject
#154 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 7:19 PM
I'm with Ktessene. I don't want to make animations, I just want to load in custom animations. I have a few of them in my packages folder, but I cannot get to Sims to perform them in game. I type in the animation name,.... and nothing. On the site I downloaded from it says that I have to have TWO animations players for animations involving two Sims, which just confuses me even more lol.

Another question: Do I need to use OMSP for animations,..... ie, ones that happen on chairs or couches?
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 3:10 PM
Hmm. It seems that I just kept selecting animations that did not work for some reason. It plays EP1 animations fine, but I cannot still get it to play any Ep3 animations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 3:53 AM
Thank you for this. But i typed in name is that the clip name of the animation name? but my sims did nothing im not very clear of what to do
Test Subject
#157 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 7:15 PM
what the heck am I doing wrong!? I can't get the animation I've downloaded to play at all, nothing happens. How does it work? I'm kinda confused, it looks so awesome when watching them on YT. help? *puppy eyes*
Test Subject
#158 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eduardog3000
weird, when your pose player came out, everyone sprung on making custom poses, but i have not seen any custom animations.

try youtube, there's plenty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 2:47 PM
how do you extract rar fils plz reply
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#160 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 11:57 PM
Omg Thanks For Making It :dd
Test Subject
#161 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 7:17 PM
The pose player works fine, now ive got this player but the list stays empty, what do i need?

Greetzz.
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 4:27 PM
Has anyone got the list for the Showtime-specific animations?

thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#163 Old 6th May 2012 at 8:28 PM
Iv'e download it to but the list stay's empty.
Test Subject
#164 Old 15th May 2012 at 10:03 PM
how do they do the animations at the SAME TIME? I tried pausing,but it dosent work! Someone help. Please!
Test Subject
#165 Old 16th May 2012 at 11:00 PM
I downloaded it and it shows up in game WITH a menu, but I only get "add to playlist" I can't memorize all the animations I download and I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to have more that just "add to playlist" when it's selected. Can anyone help me? (I've done the whole convert to the new way of downloading mods thing.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#166 Old 17th May 2012 at 8:15 PM
the animation list is in a different language can u upload a verson that i can read it in english on notepad?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#167 Old 31st May 2012 at 6:40 AM
Love it but I hope the player can be in the inventory..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#168 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 4:01 AM
this is intresting...do you know of any tutorials of how to MAKE an animation? I wanna make some :3 *FOR BLENDER*
Test Subject
#169 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:56 PM
I don't understand how to install this.. o_o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#170 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 1:54 PM
Hellooooow, some answers please? How do i get the animations? Poseplayer works fine but not this one.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#171 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 2:32 PM
Please read the instructions. This does not have the Pose List option that the Pose Player has.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#172 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 12:33 AM
It won't let me download the player. It keeps leading me to an "ERROR" page...
Test Subject
#173 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 7:53 PM
I have downloaded Dance Animations from Umpa and I don't know how to use them, help?
Test Subject
#174 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 5:01 PM
Default Great work!
I really enjoy your products. I used to not play the Sims 3 that much due to the fact that there wasn't much for animation. There was just something missing untill I found your players. It is Fantastic that it is now aviliable to use for pets.

There is one question about how to use it with toddlers. I found some cute todler poses but when I go to click either the animation player or the Pose player it acts like i'm picking up a item to place into the inventory. Am I doing anything wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#175 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 9:07 PM
This is something I could use with my story. Pose player on on sim. Get another animation , pause the game, picture. You're a pure genius. Thank you.

-Ao
Page 7 of 20