Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:14 PM
I bought the SIms 4, it is a lot different then SIms 3 but it has a lot of advances in game play, It will take a while for me to adjust to the new style. I agree with "it needs a open world" I will miss that from sims3. I also can't wait for some "interesting mods" to come out, you all here are awesome in there creation. Getting the game guide, well I probably will get it (lord knows I will find things I didn't know."
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:36 PM
I wish it was an open world. Now there aren't toddlers, pools, or open worlds.
I still can't wait to play it.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:32 AM
Friend of mine bought it and he got bored really fast so he invited me to test it and I must say I don't like it. I miss the color wheel, the patterns, the open neighborhood, the toddlers, the pools and I'm not very happy with the way the sims look. I still think that their hairs looks sort of "plastic". The screens loading in between are just annoying ! My friend ended up returning the game. We'll see what happens in the future with expansions, maybe it gets more interesting, at least for us. For now will stick with the Sims 3. Btw, just an after thought, but could it bee that the game has no toddlers and pools because EA couldn't nail the graphic details for it ?
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 9:53 AM
I have a question please. Not sure if I am posting in the right place but does anyone know of an Elixir of Life for The Sims 4?
Many thanks
Test Subject
#30 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 4:16 AM
I bought it a week ago and so far, I like it. Like most Sims base games, it's extremely vanilla, but it has a lot of superb features. I like that you can adjust wall heights and I enjoy the emotions and the way they affect everything. However, I will agree that it gets boring fast. I have hope, though. I felt the same way about Sims 3. I didn't play it until two or three expansion packs came out and now I believe it's the best one they've made so far. So, we'll see. I'm sure pools, toddlers, etc. will make a come back in EPs. Given how much they added, I believe those were release date driven omissions and not forever. It also seems like they're really taking time with this one to make it really good; not just rehashing the same thing they gave us before. As for the lack of an open world, I don't really mind. It runs so smoothly and the loading screens are extremely fast. Overall, I'm hopeful that this will be even better than Sims 3.
Page 2 of 2