Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
Well, my save crashed just as I was building the very last house. Saved the sims, but not the houses or community lots.. ugh. I still have pictures to share though, as promised.
Their royal majesties, King Jasper Harrington and Queen Roesia Harrington!

Oooh, Roesia looks really cute! <3
I suck at building houses personally so my larger houses tend to be premade lol.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 3:36 AM
this is the most fun challenge i have ever tried! i'm just so sad there aren't any similar ones
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 1:54 AM
After lots of time, death, and pain, I finally have my sims! More pictures will probably come later, but for now:
Screenshots
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 7:19 AM
This looks soooo cool, best part is its early morning so I have all day to set it up and because my PC doesn't come until Christmas I will have to do the challenge on PS3 it should be an easy convert considering I've already converted three challenges from PC onto PS3 it's easier than it sounds
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 4:19 PM
I love this idea! I have already spent most of my day setting it up and I'm super excited to play! Thanks for putting so much work into it!
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 9:05 AM
Finished the challenge! Loved it to pieces
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Walrusseal
Finished the challenge! Loved it to pieces

Pics plz!
Instructor
#33 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 7:18 AM Last edited by southparkrocks : 29th Sep 2015 at 3:57 PM.
I'm doing this challenge based on my fictional universe incorporating historical figures, cartoon characters, horror media characters, and my OCS. This is just my planning, haven't made any of these yet
Main Kingdom (Hell) World: Wraith
The Consort- King Carlos II of Spain, King Consort of Hell. Famously inbred, but beautiful to his new wife (at least, for now..)
The Queen - Queen Elvira Rhodivich, (my character) Queen Regnant of Hell, adoptive granddaughter of the Devil and Dracula themselves, biological daughter of an alien overlord, ruler of Hell since her adoptive parent's murder, beautiful, legendary for her love affairs with mad kings and loves children.

Servants - Maidservant/nanny: Victoria Wellington (my character), plucky young vampiress who never dreamed she'd serve the Queen herself.
Knight/guard: Christian VII of Denmark, loyal knight of the Queen and her on-and-off lover. Has a screw loose himself. (Believe you me, look him up along with Carlos II)

Slave/Concubine, Dandy Mott (From American Horror Story Freak Show), insane rich serial killer manchild pretty boy, a favorite of the Queen, may produce an heir with her if Carlos fails. (Which he has a high chance of doing, with no children and possible infertility/impotence when alive..)

Neighboring Kingdoms -
France
French Kingdom World: Dragon Valley
French Royal Family:
King: Louis the 16th
Queen: Marie Antoinette
Royal children: Marie Therese, Louis Charles, Louise Auguste, Sophie
Maidservant/Nanny/Slave: not named yet

Changling Kingdom (From MLP) (China replacement)
Changling Kingdom World: Moonlight Falls
Changling Royal Family:
Queen: Chrysalis (From MLP)
Royal child: Pupa (from MLP fanfic Maternal Instinct)
Maidservant/Nanny/Slave: Cersei (from MLP fanfic Maternal Instinct)

Doll Kingdom (My fictional creation, actually a principality) (Egypt Replacement)
Doll Kingdom World: Victorian Bay
Doll Royal Family:
Princess: Dysentery (Based on fictional doll from Bravest Warriors)
Prince: Inbreeding (My doll character, doll caricature of Carlos II)
Knight/Concubine of princess: Lil Buddy (Based on Lil Buddy fictional doll from Clarence, Chucky movies, and My Buddy Doll)
Royal child: unnamed (so far) male toddler
Maidservant/nanny/slave: Barbie (Don't have to explain)
--FAMILY OF THE CHURCH--
(Satanic Witch Coven based on Rosemary's Baby)
Head Satanic Priest/Warlock: Roman Castevet/Steven Marcato
Head Witch: His wife Minnie/Margaux Castevet/Marcato
3 other (so far) unnamed witches

--THE PEASANTS--
3 so far unnamed and thought-out families
(Probably one peasant demon family, one vampire, one dead humans.)

--THE ARISTOCRATS--
Aristocrat Family One:
Countess: Elizabeth (Lady Gaga's character from American Horror Story Hotel)
Count: Donovan (Character played by Matt Bomer, lover of Elizabeth)
Concubine: Tristan Duffy (Finn Wittrock's character, her other lover
Several blond vampire children

Aristocrat Family Two:
Duke: Damien Thorn (based on The Omen and South Park)
Duchess (actually male) His husband Pip Pirrup (based on Great Expectations and South Park)
Their 3 children: Pandora, Delia, Alexander Damien
--THE ROGUES--
So far I've thought them out to be a semi-large semi-mega-Christian (but not too cult-like) family that went to Hell after death and constantly rebel against Satanism.(No names yet.)
I hope you all like my ideas!
I'll add pics of the characters once I make them along with the names for only partially planned characters later.
Edit: although I do have World Adventures and was going to use 3 separete worlds as neighboring kingdoms, I've decided to make the kingdoms all part of the main world, mostly because I hardly use the travel feature lol
Test Subject
#34 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 9:23 AM Last edited by Kiandra : 29th Sep 2015 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Added spoiler
--The royal family--
The Consort - Alaina Monarch - Family-oriented, hopeless romantic, charismatic, artistic, friendly

The King - Flirty, Hopeless Romantic, Great Kisser, Friendly, Virtuoso.

Servants - I flipped the genders of the servants because I liked the clothes better that way. I do not have access to the disciplined trait. - Andrew Servile : Gatherer, Neat, Loves the Outdoors, Green Thumb, Natural Cook. Anita Knight : Athletic, Technophobe, Slob, Brave and Loves the Outdoors.

Concubine - Aezeva Slave - Flirty, Charismatic, Hopeless Romantic, Loves Children and Great Kisser - Vampire. I like to think of her as a succubus summoned from another realm and bonded to the royal family.

I used a cheat to give the king Above Reproach because I think it makes sense (if a king isn't then who is.) I also gave the concubine Immortal because it fits better with my idea of her as a succubus (unaging, immune to sunlight and externally bonded to the Royal family.)

The consort is very wholesome and presentable whilst the slave is mostly dressed in skimpy leather. I like to think the king has a bit of a Madonna-whore complex.

--Neighboring Kingdoms--

All kingdoms were placed on the same map as I have no WA or travel mod.

Hyrule
Link Hyrule: brave, supernatural fan, gatherer, virtuoso, athletic
Princess Zelda (Link's Fiancee): charismatic, friendly, hopeless romantic, great kisser, virtuoso
Antonio Hyrule: neat, handy, natural cook, gatherer, green thumb - cancer star sign
Palace: A Fairy's Paradise by Camarossz28888

Elven* lands
*witches with pointy ears
Anistasia Cyr (Queen): loner, bookworm, gatherer, virtuoso, proper - renaissance SIM life goal
Noor Ilmare: She is both a servant/nanny and the Queen's lover - loves the outdoors, natural cook, neat, family-oriented, green thumb - celebrated five star chef life goal - Anastasia's girlfriend
Brianna Cyr (Queen's daughter): toddler - loner, virtuoso
Ash Aster (Advisor): loner, supernatural fan, no sense of humor, gatherer, bookworm - alchemy artisan lifetime wish

Fairy kingdom
Willard Kinder: a trickster fae - good sense of humor, insane, inappropriate, daredevil, charismatic - white wings
Dixie Kind (Willard's fiancee): a nature fae - virtuoso, gatherer, family-oriented, artistic, angler - yellow wings
Elaina Platt (fairy godmother) - a helpful fae - loves the outdoors, handy, natural cook, family oriented, friendly - elder - pink wings

--Family of the Church--

They wear all grey and live in a monastery. They are loosely inspired by the Abegnation faction from the Divergent series.
Annette Church (Grandmother): No sense of humor, neat, natural cook, frugal, green thumb - elder - The Perfect Garden lifetime wish
Anne Church: No sense of humor, neat, good, frugal, friendly - Leader of the Free World lifetime goal
Annie Church: No sense of humor, good, neat - child

--THE PEASANTS--
Jim Beggar: handy, inappropriate, frugal, schmoozer, mooch - Swimming in Cash lifetime wish - elder
John Beggar: loves the outdoors, schmoozer, mooch, friendly - teen
Jo Beggar: loves the outdoors, mooch, friendly - child

Reid Peasant: loves the outdoors, handy, family oriented, green thumb, angler
Kay Peasant: loves the outdoors, neat, family oriented, gatherer, green thumb - married to Reid Peasant
Kim peasant: loves the outdoors, family oriented, angler - child - daughter of Reid and Kay
Dredric peasant: loves the outdoors, easily impressed - toddler - son of Reid and Kay

Zoe Serf: natural cook, neat, gatherer, green thumb, angler - perfect garden wish
Dorian Serf (husband of Zoe): loves the outdoors, handy, gatherer, green thumb, angler - perfect garden wish
Simon Serf (son): loves the outdoors, neat, good - child

--THE ARISTOCRATS--
Drake Aristocrat: Good sense of humor, virtuoso, charismatic, schmoozer, friendly - swimming in cash wish
Eva Aristocrat (Drake's sister): flirty, perfectionist, bookworm, artistic, proper - master of the arts wish
Kiley Aristocrat (Drake's wife): good, bookworm, virtuoso, charismatic, proper - golden tongue, golden fingers wish

Cleveland Noble: Good sense of humor, flirty, great kisser, hopeless romantic, charismatic - heartbreaker wish
Tiana Noble (Cleveland's wife): flirty, great kisser, virtuoso, artistic, charismatic - golden tongue, golden fingers wish
Sonia Richards (servent): probably the bastard child of a now dead member of the Noble family - handy, natural cook, neat, gatherer, green thumb - culinary librarian wish

--THE ROGUES--
Robin Hood: brave, loner, athletic, kleptomaniac, charismatic - become a master thief wish
Little John Rogue: loner, kleptomaniac, natural cook, green thumb, gatherer - become a master thief wish
Tom Rogue: brave, loner, athletic, kleptomaniac, inappropriate - become a master thief wish
Maid Marian Rogue (Robin Hood's wife): She forsook her noble family to be with her beloved Robin Hood - loves the outdoors, natural cook, gatherer, hopeless romantic, angler - the culinary librarian wish

--BUILDINGS--
I used the moonlight falls map, evicted everybody and added my own Sims. I removed all tvs, radios, computers and cars. I added beds where neccessary and made sure each house had at least one crib. I added toys, guitars etc.where ever they made sense for the characters and to encourage them to develop certain skills/traits.

My main lot is the Massively Massive Mansion, which comes with a hidden dungeon and indoor pool.

My progress so far
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 10:38 AM
I can't find the 'being attacked section.' What do I do when under siege?
Instructor
#36 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiandra
I can't find the 'being attacked section.' What do I do when under siege?

I believe you want the "Assassination attempts" section.
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 1:20 AM
I like this challenge. just one thing, if the rouges in my kingdom have a child at least before the child is a young adult can I have my heir socialize? its stupidly risky but I think that would be a cool story.
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 6:32 PM
Oh wow, I love this challenge! I'm going to start it ASAP. I know this was posted two years ago, but I just had to say that. I also made the system for the slavery just in case I rolled it in the events. I'm going to try not reading ahead, though I accidentally got a few small peaks. Here's the system I've figured out for the slavery until day 25 (if I even roll it before then):

Beginning on the day I roll the slavery event, you roll every two days. Make it 1-10.
1-2: No slave is bought this day (nothing happens)
3-4: One slave is bought by the either the church or the aristocrats. (Move a current slave into the household of your choice, as long as they are church or aristocrats. Then, make a new slave and put it in the slave trader's household)
5-6: A slave tried to escape, and succeeded! They have joined the rouges. (Move a slave into the rouge's house. You've got another rouge to deal with now! Then, make a new slave and put it in the slave trader's household)
7-8: A slave tried to escape, but failed. They were killed as punishment. Luckily for the slave trader, he got a replacement. (Kill off one slave, and replace it with another. Doesn't do much, but it diversifies the possible slaves you can get)
9-10: The king wants a new slave. He decides to buy one from the slave trader. (Move a slave into your household. Then, make a new slave and put it in the slave trader's household)
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th May 2016 at 7:17 PM
Hi! Do I have to delete the school? Or not? Also, is anybody doing a video on youtube of this challenge?
Page 2 of 2