Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Pregnant teen clothes + nude body

by melodie9 Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 10:12 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2013 at 8:45 PM by melodie9 : add new clothes

191 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 8
Test Subject
#76 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 9:30 PM
Looks like somebody beat me to explaining it As said above, if you have any teens that get their baby bump before you install the mod, they will be invisible. However, if they do not have their baby bump/are not pregnant yet, they will wear the maternity clothes.

Thanks so much, melodie, this is a great mod, I've been looking for something like this for a while! The only thing I would suggest is altering it somehow so that you can change the clothes your pregnant teen wears (for example, my pink-loving, cutie-pie, Japan-fan girl ended up wearing the red bra/mesh top and pinkish pants). Although I don't even know if that's doable, as I've never created a mod myself.

I tried the mod and it went smoothly throughout the entire pregnancy. Same as the YA or Adult maternity wear!
Test Subject
#77 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Shrike2415, you have a right to your opinion, but it don't belong here in this thread. If this disturbs you, then move on, cause stating your opinion just turns the thread to something totally different. If you must make your opinion known, then start a thread in Community sections where it will be appropriate.

Now with that said, thanks melodie for making the use of teen woohoo a step closer for me. I never used it cause of the clothing issues. Will give it a try.

*facepalm* so frustrating when someone have to bellow their opinions, like we care.

well atleast we know YOUR opinion maybe i don't like it alwell i don't like it either, i mean back int he time of Jesus, Mary had him at 13 but still in today it's terrible even 9 year olds are becoming prego :/
Test Subject
#78 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 8:22 AM
it doesn't work if your sim is already pregnant.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 4:59 PM Last edited by dolcesphynx : 17th Jul 2011 at 9:24 PM.
I'm testing them... I'll let you know anything about it ^^ THANKS!

edit: they work fine with base game TY! ^^
Test Subject
#80 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 2:41 AM
just the top preg nude isn't working for some reason in my game, where as all the clothing and burnt meshes work great :/ I have all the expansion packs installed, and didn't have this issue until i deleted all my mods and re-added them. i believe i did everything correctly, and i am baffled as to why only the top preg mesh is missing. has anyone else had this problem and have solved it? it's driving me crazy!
Test Subject
#81 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ckjenkins937
just the top preg nude isn't working for some reason in my game, where as all the clothing and burnt meshes work great :/ I have all the expansion packs installed, and didn't have this issue until i deleted all my mods and re-added them. i believe i did everything correctly, and i am baffled as to why only the top preg mesh is missing. has anyone else had this problem and have solved it? it's driving me crazy!

I am having the same problem, so at least you're not alone! I'm going to try to play around with my CC to see if there's a conflict.
Field Researcher
#82 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 5:38 AM Last edited by dedreav0531 : 3rd Aug 2011 at 3:03 AM.
clothes work great but i dont see a torso when my teen showers. the nudes worked before the 6.5 patch for me, but after that there was the missing torso prob.Anyone have a fix for this problem?
Test Subject
#83 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 2:11 AM
Same thing happens to me. The clothes work, the skin does not. I have floating heads in the shower.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 8:41 PM
Thankyarr for this useful mod :3
was well confused when my teen had a floaty head it took me a while to figure out id need clothes for them. the mods never tell you bout that bit haha :L
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 7:06 AM
where can i find the pregnant teen mod? :x
Test Subject
#86 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LaNellyxD
where can i find the pregnant teen mod? :x

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=388170 :D
Test Subject
#87 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lrodgerson
Quote: Originally posted by ckjenkins937

I am having the same problem, so at least you're not alone! I'm going to try to play around with my CC to see if there's a conflict.

Same here. Wonder if Melanie9 will fix it soon. Maybe a re-download will help? Haven't tried that fix myself yet, but it's possible something got corrupted along the way since almost no one else has this problem..

Using: Sims 3 BASE v.1.19, no expansions, will not update BASE version.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lrodgerson

I'm also having this problem. Has anyone found a solution?

I write Sims stories and do YouTube videos, too!

Check out my YouTube channel here.

You can read my stories here.

Oh and I have this nifty thing called a Simblr, too. Find it here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 6:26 PM
I only get floating heads, we can only hope the creator returns and updates it for the current patch.
Test Subject
#90 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 9:31 PM
i have sims 3 pets and when my teen is pregnant this mod does not work. every outfit she has is just her head and feet. I installed the mod and its in my mods folder. What am i doing wrong
Test Subject
#91 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pupylover127
i have sims 3 pets and when my teen is pregnant this mod does not work. every outfit she has is just her head and feet. I installed the mod and its in my mods folder. What am i doing wrong

The mod hasn't been updated in a long time. Near as I can tell its not compatable with the current version of the game.
Test Subject
#92 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 12:51 PM
I am having the same problem. Check Poppy Sims. Their teen maternity clothes are still working with Pets. Hope these are updated eventually though.
Test Subject
#93 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 2:33 AM Last edited by ilovethesims1234 : 29th Oct 2011 at 3:37 AM.
is it supposed to show up in cas mode or wat bc i still have just a head and feet
Test Subject
#94 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 7:32 AM
It would appear I am not the only one with the problem of this mod not working with Pets. No doubt it's simply a compatibility issue and, here is my call for an update! Pretty please!
Test Subject
#95 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ilovethesims1234
is it supposed to show up in cas mode or wat bc i still have just a head and feet

Quote: Originally posted by AndreaHooper
It would appear I am not the only one with the problem of this mod not working with Pets. No doubt it's simply a compatibility issue and, here is my call for an update! Pretty please!

Its the patch released just before Pets that broke the compatability.
Test Subject
#96 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vukodlak
Its the patch released just before Pets that broke the compatability.
The pieces are rejected by a group and/or instance filter. To fix affected clothing, open it with S3PE and interchange the highest 8 digits of the instance with all digits of the group ID for all recources of type CASP and THUM.
Test Subject
#97 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 10:58 PM
Updating these packages for Pets or just the Patch is not hard here is how I did it.Open the package in S3PE double click CASP change the group ID to 0x00000000 click OK save. Do this for all the packages. This worked for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 7:30 AM
Thanks I'll try it and see how it works out.
Test Subject
#99 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 1:26 PM
when i tried to open the S3PE file it says i either have to open it with the web or another program but i have no idea what to ope it with! Are there are other teenage pregnany clothes from a different website that are compatible with sims 3 pets instead of this one because i am very confused?
Test Subject
#100 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 4:58 PM
Quote:
Updating these packages for Pets or just the patch is not hard here is how I did it.Open the package in S3PE double click CASP change the group ID to 0x00000000 click OK save. Do this for all the packages. This worked for me.

This is for the ones who need more help.
First you must have S3PE installed if not go here http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforu...php?topic=723.0
1. On the install options select Associate *.package with s3pe? 1.png finsh the install.
2. Then go to the folder you have your the files in 2.png start with the first one doudle
click on it.
3. When S3PE opens double click on CASP 3.png then group from 0x7EF9DC82 4.png
to 0x00000000 5.png click OK than save 6.png close S3PE.
4. Do this for all the packages.

I hope this helps out.
Screenshots
Page 4 of 8