Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#626 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 9:40 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by zeroboys008
Unbelievably cute pics @eduseo! Wow!

Thank you! It's really sweet of you to say!
They've got quite the characters, so pictures with them together always seem to end up that way.

This one is completely smitten all the time even without pose boxes.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Advertisement
Scholar
#627 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 4:25 PM
The sister of the bride and her fiance at their wedding. Her expression is pretty priceless. You can tell she's thinking, "sit down you soppy old fool".

Him - "But it's so beautiful!".
Screenshots

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Instructor
#628 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 7:08 PM Last edited by Dsydk11 : 7th Jul 2016 at 7:45 PM.
Default Malaya and Quanah Whitefeather
Instructor
#629 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 7:23 PM
Default Claudia and her custom servo
Field Researcher
#630 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 2:45 AM
The families I reference in my what's happening now post...

Ali Osama and Shashamane (Adams)(Beare) bin-Fahd, with their daughter, Ibtihaj.

Marley Ashton Beare Jr. (grandson of both Kevin Beare and Ashley Pitts) and his sons, Marley the Third and Tafari Makonnen.
Field Researcher
#631 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 1:37 PM

Lucy Burb and Dustin Broke, a couple that I'll ship forever but that ship has sunk a while ago. I don't know why these photos are still hanging in Dustin's bedroom, but I guess that is because he has fond memories of her.
Scholar
#632 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 11:49 PM

Stephen from the MacAvoy ISBI and his girlfriend. Lily isn't mine. I downloaded her from a friend.

Maikana and Simon are still going strong.

And yes, that is Harry Potter who Lilo is dating now. x)
Instructor
#633 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 10:22 PM
Angelica and Lucius

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Theorist
#634 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 11:56 PM
William and Charlotte Collins

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Forum Resident
#635 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 3:53 PM
Comet & Lunaria

Field Researcher
#636 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 11:25 PM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:24 AM.

April and Joel (and baby/babies!) are back as adults this time!
I never know whether to pose them all seriously or with silly faces, so have both. :D

They're currently together again after a break up with both rolling wants of engagement/marriage.

Lab Assistant
#637 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 4:05 PM
Fox Kittley and Marian Finch (now Kittley). Two days into marriage!

Because the best place to stargaze is in the middle of the road

Close up!

Forum Resident
#638 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 7:48 PM
Malcolm proposing to his now very pregnant girlfriend Carly Bunnes.

Carly enthusiastically says yes! She's been wanting to marry a rich man for awhile now.
Link Ninja
#639 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 6:06 PM Last edited by Charmful : 17th Mar 2017 at 4:15 PM.
Default Lyndsey Piper
Lyndsey Piper is not one of my average sims. She was adopted, not created, and she is probably the most cavalier when it comes to interacting with townies. She is especially fond of getting romantic with townies, and dating multiple sims at once. This is Cary Tsang, a tall and lanky townie sim that lives in Kashmire Pointe who she invites around for a good time after work but then gets really sour when he has to leave the next morning.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#640 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 11:55 PM
Official Mrs and Mrs Applethop portrait for sims Amelia and Maud

Theorist
#641 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 2:43 AM
Jake and Samantha, are seriously in love, yet taking their sweet time to roll a want to get engaged and/or married. However, he already has a want to have a baby. It's like they know I'm actually in the mood to have a proper wedding ceremony for once.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#642 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 7:49 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:25 AM.

*maybe was inspired by Charmful's post to make this set of pictures*
Shelia and her townie boyfriend, Marcel. They're quite a stable long distance teenage couple as of at the moment.

Theorist
#643 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 11:47 AM
Love the photo set, eduseo. So cute!

That is totally how I was in high school when my boyfriend (that I'd been secretly dating since middle school/junior high) would come and visit - we did not attend the same high school and were always busy with other things, so it was all mushy mush when we got to see one another. In the end, I think my parents actually wanted to cheer when we broke up, as my mom hated how serious we were at "such a young age".

Ah, young love. Good times, good times.

Theorist
#644 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 10:07 PM
Fitzwilliam and Elizabeth, having fun on their first date. By the way, based on all of his booing after this screenshot was taken, she won the game.

Inventor
#645 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 11:49 PM
I will confess this: my Simsona actually has two lovers instead of one, and with ACR, it's easy for them to engage on her by taking turns doing romantic interactions without a hint of jealousy whatsoever. I will still post screenshots of her being with one at a time and then have all three in the same scene. I hope it's alright I post this love triangle here.

To give a little background on my Sim's lovers, they along with a handful of other Sims I created, are from an AGI (Adventure Game Interpreter) game I enjoyed after watching a Youtube friend of mine do a let's play. Despite these two originally being blobs of pixels to resemble human figures, I fell in love with them and wanted to be a little closer by having them love my Simsona to bits. My Simsona is, of course, me in Sims 2 of the same sign and personality; the default personality of a Scorpio is not me mostly.

The first few pics will be of my Simsona, Andrea Blu, and her Pisces sweetheart, William Mayfield. These two are just perfect for each other, not daring to let the other one out of their sights.

Next, the suave yellow-head devil (his hair is yellow and not blond for a reason) with Andrea is Frank Bates. Throughout my Sims 2 experience, he was always perceived as a wildcard Sim. He's done more unpredictable things than anyone else and that's a rare complement for his level of AI.

Interesting thing is in the AGI game, both William and Frank are supposed to be very close buddies. I would've hated to see their friendship shatter if either caught my Sim cheating with the other, which is why ACR is an evil lifesaver.
Field Researcher
#646 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
Love the photo set, eduseo. So cute!

That is totally how I was in high school when my boyfriend (that I'd been secretly dating since middle school/junior high) would come and visit - we did not attend the same high school and were always busy with other things, so it was all mushy mush when we got to see one another. In the end, I think my parents actually wanted to cheer when we broke up, as my mom hated how serious we were at "such a young age".

Ah, young love. Good times, good times.

Aw, I'm glad I seem to have captured the young love mood I was trying for and give you some fond memories. It's really lovely to hear that! Thank you! :lovestruc

Theorist
#647 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
Jake and Samantha, are seriously in love, yet taking their sweet time to roll a want to get engaged and/or married. However, he already has a want to have a baby. It's like they know I'm actually in the mood to have a proper wedding ceremony for once.

Totally love that picture, @PenelopeT
I hope Jake and Samantha will roll the required want(s).

Quote: Originally posted by eduseo

Shelia and her townie boyfriend, Marcel. They're quite a stable long distance teenage couple as of at the moment.

Your set of pictures is really cute.

I wish I had patience for staging pictures but I guess that too many beauty contests kill it for me.
Link Ninja
#648 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eduseo

That's funny because the only reason *I* was inspired to post those pics was because I was purely messing around with pose boxes *YOU* linked to in that one thread for animations and poseboxes.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
#649 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 11:59 PM
@Essa

My patience isn't as great as it appears ...I actually only stage pictures when I plan on making a painting recolor of them to put in the sims home. The one of Jake and Samantha will end up hanging on their wall or being displayed on the mantle at some point (when I get around to making the recolor).

Inventor
#650 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 4:52 AM
I had quite a bit o' fun giving my custom Sims a brand new appearance since last night. This included giving them more realistic skin, eyes, eyebrows and a new hair, whether or not the hair was something done completely from scratch or an improvement over one of the Maxis hairdos. I was also able to modify the colors of some of the hairs just so I can stick with the 16-color scheme.

Once I got to see what my Simsona's lovers look like currently, I must say I was floored. I'd never thought they would appear even more suave than they used to, Frank especially. I actually have a huge fetish for guys with slightly longer hair like what he has. Something I can definitely get used to and I am very proud of it. :lovestruc

I'll show these new men within the love triangle. These guys sure went through a major change since the last screenshots I posted, eh?
Screenshots
Page 26 of 36