Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#176 Old 7th May 2012 at 10:04 AM

Shirley and William (Bill) Retro.

The Retros cuddle together.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#177 Old 11th May 2012 at 5:39 PM

Goz Hawkins knows how he wants to use the last of his legs, which he's currently on.

Once in the hot tub, and once in bed, with the woman who tells the best dirty jokes in Drama Acres! (I can't see more than a hair's width clear in his age bar, but as of six the next morning Grim still hadn't come, so I guess he'll have one more chance to spoil his granddaughter and date his wife. I think he fooled me on purpose, the sly dog...)

Greg Aerius and Tiffany Curian aren't a couple in the usual sense, though they're happily married - him to Ben and her to Eppie. But Eppie wouldn't sign adoption papers and Greg didn't see why Tiff shouldn't have kids if she wanted them, and she did own a turkey baster. (The child came on her rotation - a little girl named Epiphany, about whom Eppie is deeply skeptical.)

Jay McCullough invites his college girlfriend Dulcie DeLeche over to see his new digs. "This? This is your old family home? The House of Fallen Trees?"
"Yeah, isn't it cool? Wanna move in?"
"Isn't it haunted?"
"That's what they say, but we've never seen anything. And the downstairs is great for parties! C'mon, move in."
"Great party rooms, huh. Okay, I'm in."

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#178 Old 12th May 2012 at 4:52 AM

Aldric and Lilith Davis share some alone time, before their son, Faust, comes home from the bus from his first day at Kindergarten.

Dina Goth attempts to recuperate her love life through snogging Dustin Broke. The triple bolt couple are engaged. Dustin really does love Dina, but that chunk of cash she got out of Mort does look nice too.

Local sweethearts Brenda Larson and Beau Broke have a dream date at the Lucky Cards Shack, the same place where her dads met.

And their romance hasn't ceased yet.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#179 Old 16th May 2012 at 5:25 PM

Luis and Sharla Iana, working side-by-side. Alone time is about to get rarer and rarer for these two, as you can see.

Petra Ottomas had a successful enough first date, with a tourist boy that didn't promise any complications. Real boys, like super-cute Edward Beare, are more nervous making and she'd rather ask them out in mixed groups of teens. But Theodora's threatened to come home and noogy her if she doesn't get out more and waiting for boys to ask her isn't working. When it gets to be time to send people home, she gets a sudden inspiration. Deep breath, plunge forward - plant one on him! Then, when he's standing there looking surprised, say: "You better run or you'll miss the bus. But call me sometime."
There! Theodora couldn't have done that any better.
But - what if he doesn't call?

Julien invited Trisha over for a serious talk on their mutual day off. "You don't understand," she says. "All right, maybe the spark's dead with Trent, but - he's still my friend. My best friend. Since always. I can't bear to have him for an enemy!"
"If he's your friend, he wants what's best for you. Be honest with yourself, Trisha - is going through the motions with a man you don't love best for you? Or him?"

"Is it raining? It's dark out. Oh, no - Trent and Tina have been home for hours! They'll be worried."
"Blame me."
"...I can't tell them what happened."
"Make up any story you like. I'll back you. But it'd be better to tell them and get it over."
"Let me think about this."

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#180 Old 20th May 2012 at 5:27 PM
Ethan Leong, the town's ladies' man, has been in a relationship with his uncle Myles' wife Caryl since college, and the two of them finally had their first child (whom Caryl is pregnant with in these pics) Monica. Even though Ethan has many lovers, he's always shared something special with Caryl.

After Monica was born, Caryl decided it was time to ditch Myles, since she had never loved him to begin with.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Instructor
#181 Old 21st May 2012 at 6:05 PM
Anton and Phrida Cronwall. I have posted pictures of Anton before, but back then he was married to Monica Bratford. Anyway: Anton and Phrida recently had a daugther, Jenny, and Phrida is now pregnant again (she´s a family sim who wants 6 grandchildren).

This photo was taken with the help of pose boxes. I have never really done that before, so it doesn´t look perfect. But it´s actually quite fun and that´s what matters!

I decided to recreate my custom ´hood again - and make it a place for CAS sims only (in the original version I attached LFT University, in the second version I had my own sims + the spawns of the maxis sims). This neighborhood also starts about 40 years earlier from where the previous version ended, so all the original CAS-sims are young again.
Field Researcher
#182 Old 23rd May 2012 at 10:32 PM
Chloe [Singles/Curious-Smith] and Onufry Allen:

Jenny and Pollination Tech#9 Smith:

Loki and Circe Beaker:

Nervous [Subject] and Jolanta Duszek:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Instructor
#183 Old 25th May 2012 at 4:43 PM
Jackson Langerak and his girlfriend Tosha Go.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Instructor
#184 Old 26th May 2012 at 12:51 PM
Bianca and Cyril still haven't grown up...

Leah and Josie:
Top Secret Researcher
#185 Old 26th May 2012 at 4:34 PM

Alexander Goth greets Jessie Pilferson, years after their break up. This is the first time they met since that day. I have no idea why he decided to smooch her. Both have become disgusted with themselves, and finally admit their wrongs.

Angela and Alan Kimbrell after a woohoo session. They've forgiven each other, but Angie's still wary.

Rupert Worthington has his first kiss with Watson Calistrano. They're up in his bedroom, since Rupert hasn't come out to his family yet. His mom is a Romance sim, so her gaydar probably caught on. Francis is still oblivious. Really, the only gay people Francis knows of is the Larsons.

"So...Brenda's gone."
"Yep. College."
"..."
"..."
"How stable is the kitchen table?"
"Don't know. Want to test it's stability?"
"You know I do."
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#186 Old 26th May 2012 at 7:48 PM
Looks like the trouble I took to make Crystal Vu playable was purely a learning experience and not really necessary. By the time I played the Curiouses again, her chemistry with Lazlo had gone from negative to one bolt, same as for his brothers. He had a day off and invited her over. They hung out and more or less resembled the typical nerd courtships I recall from back in the day. She interacted with Mitchella a lot. And then Lazlo rolled the want, sort of out of the blue, to get engaged to her. In this shot, she had just finished bathing Mitchie, he'd proposed, she accepted, and he than asked: "So what do you want to do now?"

"Sorry, too tired and about to go to bed, but if you wouldn't mind cleaning up around here..." Pascal was in a state of puddle fury at Lazlo all day. This is the bathroom the two fathers, who are also the neat brothers, share; I don't think Lazlo's ever been in it before.

The trailer park Gavigans, who got pregnant on prom night and have finally moved out on their own. I remade Mary, but Nathan already fit the mileu. He works for the sheriff's department and just got promoted to day shifts.

In Drama Acres, Martin and Allegra Gorey go out more now that Ruby's a teen. And of course the only possible date venue for them is Crypt o' Night.

Amber Dawn moved from campus to the apartment of her fiance Alon Livingstone. I sent her out to buy new clothes before she even went inside, and when she got back, Alon - who had been asleep in bed - was up and waiting to tell her a dirty joke.

Field Researcher
#187 Old 30th May 2012 at 12:34 AM
Rafe and Jasmine!!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Test Subject
#188 Old 30th May 2012 at 1:38 AM
Here are my Simmies; Barbara & Drake Palace.

They just moved into the house next to Don's... Hopefully, there won't be too much drama on their side (as Barbara is a Romance Sim). They slow dance to commemorate their moving into a new, clean house.

D'awww. They're so cute together!

-sigh- Some Sims have no shame, I tell you.
Mad Poster
#189 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 4:05 PM

Honeymooning in Takemizu Village, Paul and Polly Esther Curian don't waste any time getting down to business.

But the course of true love never did run smooth. "Paul, get out of the fridge! You'll spoil your dinner."
"Smells like you already did."
"Hey, when somebody goes to the trouble to cook for you, you say 'thanks' or you STFU. What is that you're wearing, anyway?"
"Kimono. Local dress. I got you one, too."
"I hate to break it to you, but nobody's going to mistake one of us for a native."
"Not the point. C'mon, you'll look adorable."
"Eat this all up without complaining and I'll wear it."

"..."
"What was that?"
"Thank you for making lunch, dear."
Why yes, that is Paul's mother practicing a speech in the background. It's his dad's vacation home; why wouldn't his parents come along on the honeymoon?

Half a world away, Gunnar once again plays the contrast between his bad boy fashion sense and his tender manner into big red hearts, this time from DJ Verse. He's pretty good at this, it turns out. He doesn't rush things. But no, he's not the one who repainted the room. That's Zoe's taste, there.

Instructor
#190 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 11:19 PM
Nick (left) and John (right) Öhrn. John recently gave birth to a little girl, Nicolina, and another baby is already on it´s way
Field Researcher
#191 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 4:22 AM

Castor Nova and Ophelia Nigmos are a couple, but I don't know how they're going to end up.... They're engaged, and plan on getting married once Castor graduates. He's head over heels in love, but I guess she's indecisive- she wants to fall in love with two of her three ex-boyfriends! (Apparently she's completely over Johnny.) My best guess is that her parents' death and being sent to live with creepy, cold Aunt Olive was scarring to her and so she craves love and attention. I dunno....
Field Researcher
#192 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 12:36 AM

Google has the answers. Not me.
Top Secret Researcher
#193 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 1:42 AM

Craig Fleurada and his then-boyfriend-now-husband Rudolph Krovstein, slow dancing at the Londoste.

Theo and Brenda Fleurada. Brenda just got home from working a shift at the Guzzle-and-gear, and she's tired. Nothing beats seeing the man you love, though. Oh, and Brenda was a Downtown Slob. What's with these Fleuradas and their constant chasing after undesirables?

Estelle was in deep red aspiration, as the boy who once thought she really did like rejected her first kiss in favor for her bicycle of a sister. She sees Sebastian here strolling down the street, and soon enough after a brief exchange, she dives in for the kiss. Bullsye.

Finally, Miki Fleurada and her girlfriend Heather Huffington. Miki moved into the greek house not too long ago. They're looking for more members, since Britt is more preoccupied with being pregnant, and not taking care of herself while being pregnant.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Lab Assistant
#194 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 3:15 AM
Default my couple <3
Daylynn & Allen Hart (modeled after my boyfriend's brother and his girlfriend.) Except in game they have 2 daughters.

Test Subject
#195 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 10:57 PM

http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...19_9cdab9cc.jpg

http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...19_bcdaba3e.jpg

http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...19_7cdd4e45.jpg

Elizabeth and john. Elizabeth was john's fiancee. but she got murdered.

I just post pictures and download stuff. so don't request for stuff from me, -seatails :l
I'm a brony (my little pony fan)
My little pony friendship is magic is awesome and not just girly girls or girls in general who like it. I know a guy who likes it.
Scholar
#196 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 1:30 AM

Gordon Newton and sort of girlfriend Bella Aldon. I posted some pics of Gordon in the family thread.

They hang out a bit before going inside.

He cooked her dinner.

Gordon really loves Bella.

Check out my simblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tbssimblr

Click the link, you know you want to. ;)
Scholar
#197 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 1:34 AM

Bella Aldon and Gordon Newton.

Bella and I forgot this guy's name.

Bella and Tracey

Bella and Cyrpene Savage.

Unfortunately for Gordon Bella makes her living from dream date gifts.

Although Bella and Cyrprene seems to really like each other.

Check out my simblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tbssimblr

Click the link, you know you want to. ;)
Mad Poster
#198 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 5:37 AM

Brady's trying to behave himself, since he knows he won't have his beloved Madge much longer. He went on an outing with the Diva today, on the theory that an outing meant lots of people and should be safe. Um, not really. So he asked Madge out on a date because he felt guilty, and they saw the sun up. Note the photo of Madge with their daughter on the wall - two excellent reasons to behave himself.

Billy Ghote's been wanting a date all day, but it was his son's birthday, he had to go to his job as a piano tuner, and Luz wanted him to tend bar at her little club for awhile tonight. By the time they close the joint down he's too tired for more than a little kissing. Getting old sucks. And not in the good way. Note Brady in the background - they closed half an hour ago and he still won't leave.

Ricky Cormier's been backpacking in South Simerica, and singularly failed at his main goal on the trip (i.e. getting laid - those South Simerican girls are uptight!). So when he finally starts Sim State as a freshman, the first thing he does is call a girl he dated in high school, Theodora Ottomas. She helps him start his college career off right.

Emilio finally got over the cow mascot incident in time for one last carefree date with Lily before he has to throw his graduation party and leave for the world of responsibility and parental pressure to settle down. And who do you suppose they're dishing about there? Why, the cow mascot!

Test Subject
#199 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 6:13 AM
Jealous
Test Subject
#200 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 12:52 AM
Default the forbidden couple

Romeo and Juliet!!!
Screenshots

I just post pictures and download stuff. so don't request for stuff from me, -seatails :l
I'm a brony (my little pony fan)
My little pony friendship is magic is awesome and not just girly girls or girls in general who like it. I know a guy who likes it.
Page 8 of 36