Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 2:44 AM
Default Object disappears when hovered over
I think I originally had this in the wrong section, so I'll try again:

I've cloned a rug and given it a custom BHAV so that only dogs can use it (to roll on). It works and does what it's supposed to for the dogs, but if I switch to a sim and hover over the rug, it disappears completely. It's not just invisible and still taking up a tile, it's gone completely. I've searched all around on forums and haven't found anything similar that's happened to others. Is this a known issue? Is there an obvious fix? I attached the .package file if that helps. Any help is appreciated!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  rug_bath.zip (39.5 KB, 4 downloads) - View custom content
Description: The file I've been working with
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 2:49 PM
Modding discussion is for discussion of game files, your post was moved (twice).

Your TTAB links to unknown bhavs, try linking to the correct ones or removing them. Those are marked as allowing human interaction.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 2:03 AM
That solved it, thank you.

And thank you for moving the post to the correct category - I didn't get a notification the first time it was moved and thought I had screwed up