Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 2:21 AM
Default ~ Evening Cat Series

Hi! (ยด・ω・`) I did these drawings somewhat of a long time ago,
but I call them the Evening Cats. I'm not sure if I'll be adding
any more, but for now, enjoy these ~

note : The base for how these cats look was inspired
by a picture I saw while browsing deviantArt. I can't
remember what it was called, but credit to whoever's it was ~
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 6:48 PM
I got to say it. They are adorable! I love them. Because they are so cute, and well drawn and the coloring is amazing as well. Love them ^.^

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
I got to say it. They are adorable! I love them. Because they are so cute, and well drawn and the coloring is amazing as well. Love them ^.^
Thank you very much! :3
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arctic.fox
Thank you very much! :3

No need to thank me I really do like them. That is why I commented ^.^ Keep up the good work :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013