Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 1:47 AM
Default Missing Monte
BOYY AM I HOTT!!

I have not been able to play Monte Vista for WEEKS now. Purchased from the Store, I have an awesome save there.......but I haven't been able to play since patch 1.67. I have re-downloaded several times, un-installed and RE-installed twice.

I am not usually a complainer, nor do I post lightly. What I would like to know is this: Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Chocklit

It is impossible to get on your feet until you get off your butt.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chocklitkiss
BOYY AM I HOTT!!

I have not been able to play Monte Vista for WEEKS now. Purchased from the Store, I have an awesome save there.......but I haven't been able to play since patch 1.67. I have re-downloaded several times, un-installed and RE-installed twice.

I am not usually a complainer, nor do I post lightly. What I would like to know is this: Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Chocklit

Hi Chocklit,

When you say you can't play Monte Vista, do you mean:
a) When you click the save file, it can't find the world?
b) Monte Vista isn't showing up on the start up screen?
c) Something else?

http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2013/...ts-not-in-game/ gives a few solutions to a missing world.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by empressofskies
Hi Chocklit,

When you say you can't play Monte Vista, do you mean:
a) When you click the save file, it can't find the world?
b) Monte Vista isn't showing up on the start up screen?
c) Something else?

Both A and B. It's just not there.....but the FILE IS!! This is also true of Hidden Springs and Riverview. They do not appear in the drop down menu for New Game, nor can I play the saves.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 2:30 AM
OH!!! I see the link.....THANK YOU.

I will attempt this immediately.