Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 3:08 PM
Default Twallan's Mods complete walkthrough/interface guide?
I've looked everywhere and I'm assuming that what I'm looking for it simply too complicated to have a complete guide, but I've just acquired several of Twallan's mods and there are SO MANY customisable options and I think I'm going to need help...

I don't know how to use this or where to start, if I start playing with it now to figure it out I'm going to be up all night. Are there any guides that might be able to help me streamline this experience, or am I on my own? x)

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 3:17 PM
On the left, there is a listing of the mods. Click on one you've down loaded. Then click on the base mod. This brings up a page that includes mod description, documentation, notes, etc. Under 'documentation' are 'interactions' and 'FAQ'. Check those out. They should help you. This is available for each of Twallan's mods. Good luck.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th May 2014 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellabelle797
I've looked everywhere and I'm assuming that what I'm looking for it simply too complicated to have a complete guide, but I've just acquired several of Twallan's mods and there are SO MANY customisable options and I think I'm going to need help...

I don't know how to use this or where to start, if I start playing with it now to figure it out I'm going to be up all night. Are there any guides that might be able to help me streamline this experience, or am I on my own? x)

Thanks in advance!

Hi Ellabelle797, I just saw your question. In addition to the information provided by Melba 1496, if you still have questions with the site or the Mods please feel free to post them over at NRaas in Chatterbox or in one of the Mods Discussion Topics. The Wiki members are experienced with the Mods and a developer is on site to answer questions. Here is a link with more detail: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/