Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 4:26 AM
Default Things You Like Doing In The Sims 3?
is their anyone with ideas that make the game more fun?
Advertisement
#2 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 5:51 AM
I Think that being able to walk into rabbit hole workplaces such as the theatre (music) and science lab(science)

Sims 3 - Annoying me since 2000
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 6:08 AM
Are you talking in terms of the base game or with EP's? I'd have to say, including the EP's, gardening and transforming my sims into supernaturals, and having families that consist of supernaturals that are classic fighters, such as vampires and werewolves or fairies and vamps. As for the base game itself, probably becoming a novelist. I do miss Sims 2's whole novel aspect, where you created your own "plot" with the various icons but the messages that pop up relating to Sims 3's novels and novellas, especially the comic books added to the later EP's, are perhaps my favourite aspect of playing and fun.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 11:28 PM
I sometimes just go into CAS and see what I can make.
Scholar
#5 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 3:05 AM
My favorite thing is definitely building. But game-wise, I like collecting stuff. I just think it's fun to see what you can find. I also like having kids, even though I don't like children in real life. I just like the different stages; it gets boring always being in young adult/adult. I also like gardening and cooking a lot; my favorite LTW is to learn all the recipes.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 3:15 AM
My favourite thing is setting zombies on fire
Theorist
#7 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 5:03 PM
I never tire of making sims fat. Never my lovingly hand-crafted sims, but I always make the EA ones fat. 2-ways I usually do it:
1. Throw Party, and they'll bring food. Spam the "Call to Meal Guests" option and watch the guests get fatter before your very eyes.
2. Use a Harbinger of Obesity. This is a sim that gets invited to parties, and she makes it a point to bring a ton of meals to the party which she personally delivers to each guest. Of course, they are always compelled to eat it because sims just can't say "no" to food. Done? Here, have another!

It's a lot more fun when the food is spoiled. I'm amused when they make faces and say, "eew" and "yuck", but yet have no self-control and can't stop eating. "Silly sim, if it's so disgusting, why do you keep eating it?!"
Even though I've done it a million times, it still amuses me. I kind of think the Harbinger of Obesity way is more fun.

Resident wet blanket.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 5:09 PM
Although I will play couples or singles looking for the perfect partner most times, every so often I will make a whorish sim with the appropriate traits and give them the worst reputation imaginable. Keep them single and if female they have lots of kids that hate her or a male that pays out lots of child support. Not anything connected to real life, but the situations and free will can be hilarious. Especially while out on the town. Oh yeah, make sure they are leveled up in athletics and martial arts. Don't like my active getting their butts whipped.

Building new community lots and sometimes residential is a close second.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#9 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 5:41 PM
Weddings, magical stuff, and causing drama
One Minute Ninja'd
#10 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 12:57 AM
There's my "I'm bored with this game" challenge of having my sim seduce every appropriate sim in town (and some that are really questionable, leaving you in the aftermath thinking "What the hell was I thinking?") and busting up every relationship. Granted half the town ends up hating your sim, but then you get all those "Be mean to......." wishes wherever you go. Which I always questioned. I mean, I understand the spouse of the sim whose marriage you destroyed hating you, but why are you compelled to be mean to them on top of being a homewreaker?
Mad Poster
#11 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 1:13 AM
Just creating a nice, happy family.

I have Twallan's story progression so it's interesting to see who everyone else in town winds up with and who they have kids with.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Scholar
#12 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 1:40 AM
Furnishing must be my favorite thing in the game. I also love building community lots and finding innovative ways of using the Festival Grounds. All my cities have different types of Festival Grounds, may it be a fair, an amusement park, etc. Also, obviously, just playing the game and making sure they pee accordingly.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 1:53 AM
Giving stupid names to game-generated children. On bridgeport there was this ugly vampire toddler, I don't remember who's it was, but I renamed it to Gollum.
Alchemist
#14 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 2:41 AM
I seem to enjoy building unique-to-the-point-of-looking-fucking-ridiculous houses. I almost never use them, or even finish them. But they're usually fun concepts.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 3:48 AM
Make everybody Flirty, set Free Will to max, and let 'er rip.
Instructor
#16 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 5:39 AM
I like to build homes and community lots and playing around in CAS.

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 7:09 PM
I'm obsessed with my sims having babies. Used to, every time I started up a game one of the first things I did was have the wife get pregnant, but that was because I didn't want to waste a moment of their young adulthood and have them miss out on having kids(not that I have a problem with fully adult sims having babies or anything). That was, of course, I discovered I could lengthen the life span, nowadays I wait a couple of sim days before my sims have a baby. XD
Mad Poster
#18 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grumpo Marx
Giving stupid names to game-generated children. On bridgeport there was this ugly vampire toddler, I don't remember who's it was, but I renamed it to Gollum.

Belisama Hemlock?

Gollum--LOL!

Who is Q? qanon.pub
#19 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 1:22 AM
buildin'
Inventor
#20 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 11:40 AM
Downloading pretty worlds and turning them into post-apocalyptic hellholes ridden with zombies and the diabolical freaks of nature that most of my sims are.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 12:55 PM
flexin' in the gym with that muscular lady in sunset valley.

bes belee dat
Forum Resident
#22 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 5:17 PM
I like creating huge, extended families in towns. I also recently discovered free will and laughing at my sims' idiocy. I really enjoy creating sims now that I figured out how not to make everyone a pudding, and have lots of custom sliders. Mostly, I enjoy having StoryProgression and watching the notifications of what everyone's doing in my town. In Riverview it's like a soap opera.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 11:20 PM
I like doing challenges and making challenges :D
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 5:03 PM
I love having children too! I always choose an existing family (CAS loads too fawking slow) and make someone in the family a hoe. Then I make her go around and sleep with people and the cycle goes on with her children and her children's children etc. lol.
#25 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 6:21 PM
Click on animation player, input animation code, then make everybody dance Gangnam Style!!

http://umpa77.blogspot.it/2012/11/s...style-full.html

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Page 1 of 2