Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 1:21 PM Last edited by Greenlea : 30th Aug 2010 at 1:49 PM.
That is gorgeous Ciane I especially love the colors on the interior

Ok here are my pics

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gamineannie
Ciane - you always do colors so well! Please tell me you also end up changing at least one pattern a couple of times, until it satisfies you? The layout looks great - good flow.

You don't know the half of it. I am now doing most of the CASing at the end in an effort to decide the pattern that works most places well. I do constantly adjust hue on colors after finding the best texture. Then, I'll change the texture later and go through the whole hue-adjusting on colors all over again.

Greenlea - I like that touch of red throughout. It's a strong accent color and a little goes a long ways, but I am drawn it time and time again.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 11:31 PM
Greenlea - I like all the red, too. It gives the interior so much warmth without being overwhelming. Love all the wood, which adds a goldenish glow. The exterior looks very nice. The whole package looks very livable.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 5:27 PM
I am getting there with this foundation. As you can see there is a 2x1 tile block at the front that I'm loathed to just cover up with brambles etc. Any ideas? It is lovely and grungy inside - just have to make the finishing touches and I'll take more pictures. It will be located in my town next to a church so will be some kind of old vicarage.

Inventor
#30 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 5:33 PM
That's looking really good

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Forum Resident
#31 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 9:12 PM
My suggestion is an old flower bed, but maybe an old pump would work too.
I like the old wood and brick and those long, narrow windows.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 9:11 PM Last edited by Ciane : 1st Sep 2010 at 2:30 AM.
Sorry. The system wasn't responding and I clicked the response again. It made a double post.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 8:51 AM
OOh yes I like the pump idea! Will probably use that one - Thanks for that.

Page 2 of 2