Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 6:00 AM
Default Set Uniform, reverts to default face (again)
I have read this thread about a possible fix..and downloaded the gussy up mod.
It works as said, but it is not permanent . You must do it everytime your employes come back to work...or else, they still show up with the mannequin face on. Is there any other mod that could prevent this?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 11:24 AM
As far as I know, no. It's a crying shame. Business uniforms were a great idea, but they really, really screwed it up. I don't bother with it at all now, I just use the Gussy Up tool to give them new everyday clothes as uniforms.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 7:51 PM
A shame indeed. I created a new outfit for my waitresses, and all 4 of them wears it. But i did not want to have to set that outfit as their casual everyday wear. Too bad, seems like I'll have to!
There must be something to do though..because when a sim works at any EA career, they changed into work clothes just before leaving home and they do it normally, without their face reverting to the BodyShop mannequin.
A mod could probably be made to allow owned business's work outfit, to work as EA career's one. Since I don't think, changes to Bodyshop V.S. this problem can be changed....

Theorist
#4 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 8:31 PM
The only thing you can do is summon those employees somewhere else, rather than on your business lot, and have them permanently change into uniforms you designed the normal way. That won't work if they're playable and you don't want them to go around in those clothes. But if they're townies, I don't see the problem, you can do it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 8:38 PM
One is a playable..just because i could not hire her if she was not...unless I was wrong, the fact that she was one of them sims, who appears on your lot saying.."Don't think we didn't notice your game enthusiasm....)
Yeah, she was that kind of sim you can't really interact with. I made another playable meet her, and become friends enough, that she could ask her to move in. Only then, the "hire" option showed up.

There is no real problems in changing Townies clothes, but they will keep passing in front of my sims,s house/ appartment complex..they live..and they show up a bit everywhere...I guess, that'll make sort of a..trade mark? When you see a sim wearing these outfits, you'll know they are working at Piece Of Kake Klub....

But anyways....I'll have to make my new created outfit as their everyday wear yeah, but me curious...why not summoning them on the business lot? Just a question..I can summon them on the owner's lot and make changes, as I've done for many of his futur friends to create a group..The Old Morrons.

Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 9:07 PM
I have so many extra business employees now that I just use the Visitor Controller to ban townies. It doesn't affect townie sims actually working on the lot, and I have enough playables I'd rather my sims meet anyway.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 11:09 PM
Well, there must be a right combination and I accidently fell on it..lol
Of course, I had to come in here and complain, for the next open business day, all of my 8 employes show up with both they own faces, and their uniform...oh man.

I played Madrid's lot, and using the cat statue from Simlogical, I summoned all the employes one by one. Using Gussy up, and having both the male and female outfits i needed for the employes in Madrid's closet, I made them all wear these as everyday. BUT!..I decided to chose the blue pirate outfit for the males, instead of the brown version they already had AS uniforms.

I went back to my Kake Klub owner's lot...with Madrid, the owner. Once there, called employes in.
My plan was to use management/wear casual clothes..as i was sure, they'd all showed up with a borrowed face, since they'd show up wearing their uniform...

Well no! They all showed up with their own face for once...
It was hard to tell for ladies employes, as their work uniform was the same as their casual clothes now...but the boys!!! They weren't wearing their blue pirate casual outfit, they were wearing their uniform, the brown version.

So..the heck, I thought..I am not going to ask them to wear casual clothes..don't need that anymore.
Silly game....Only question is now, will this last?
Other question would be..what I have done, so it became permanent?

Oh well.....

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 12:18 PM
Well, it was going so pretty-lee, that i decided to create a male uniform for..Da boys too. Starting with pieces of the Pirate mesh as base...
See, how they look happy to be keeping their faces? lol

Finger crossed, it stays as it is.

Instructor
#9 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 4:25 PM
Well for me, my employee uniforms work just fine they dont have screwed up faces, and they come to work everyday with the correct hair and uniform, and I can easily change it.
I think that Bon Voyage EP fixed the issue some were having, because they have added alot of uniforms and uniform hair, for the workers in the hotels and etc..
BV was my first ep I had installed, so I never saw all these uniforms until I got OFB and then they all showed up, and when I use bv/ofb/ or my own uniforms everything works perfectly.

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Mad Poster
#10 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 4:32 PM
Nope, Bon Voyage didn't fix it. I have everything except Store Edition and my employee faces still randomly stop working when they're in uniform. I cannot be bothered trying to find out what chain of events will fix it, so all my townie employees walk around in full uniform.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007
Nope, Bon Voyage didn't fix it. I have everything except Store Edition and my employee faces still randomly stop working when they're in uniform. I cannot be bothered trying to find out what chain of events will fix it, so all my townie employees walk around in full uniform.

Christianlov plugin gussy up, helps with this issue.
This is the way i found : First, before management/set uniform, click on the employe, and select gussy up.(the plugin adds this option on every sim pie's menu)
chose change appearance. When window pops, just press check button, you don't have to actually change anything.
Now that this is done, you can proceed management/set uniform.
Your employe-sim will keep his/her own face.

Mad Poster
#12 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 5:34 PM
They've only sometimes kept their faces, in my experience. It often only works for the one play session.