Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:35 PM Last edited by Rikachu : 28th Aug 2010 at 4:07 AM.
How Are You Feeling Right Now?
I could've sworn we had one of these already... but, I digress.

I'm feeling absolutely terrible. I dropped a knife on my foot last night and I still can't put any weight on my heel, and it hurts like a bitch.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 6:06 PM
Tired, and itchy. Damn puppy gave me fleas I think.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Theorist
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 6:51 PM
I'm feeling ok, actually. Almost rendered this MEP so SWN or HDG can upload it to BIS (Oh, so many initials!) and that's an achievement to finally get it all done and ready for upload! However, it is too hot. D:

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 7:13 PM
Owch Rikachu! Painful O_O

I'm pretty good. I'm going to a friend's house that I haven't seen for a few weeks. :D

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Alchemist
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 11:01 PM
lightheaded. And not because of any particular illness, but rather because I cut all my hair off. O_o :P

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 11:14 PM
Excited for school to start in two days. I can't believe tomorrow is my last day of summer.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Instructor
#7 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 11:33 AM
Fine, but kinda sick. I think I'm catching a cold of some sort, which is not good right this second -_-'.

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 4:29 PM
Uhh... cramps again....

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Mad Poster
#9 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 6:35 PM
Kind of sad and hollow. I want to cry but at the same time I'm happy I'm not.

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#10 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 8:06 PM
Ouch Ri, that hurts D:

I feel quite good. I'm glad of having learned to mesh although I have to learn a lot more

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#11 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 9:09 PM
Really happy because I just watched A Very Potter Sequel and, well, it was TOTALLY AWESOME. Joe Walker's hot, even in a dress.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#12 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 9:55 PM
REALLY happy because my first day back to school was a complete success. Didn't get lost once. Except for the time I passed my language arts about five times and didn't see it at all.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 2:02 AM
I'm feeling wise. I just gave my old friend some good advice and other people agree with my advice. :P

ENTJ
Mad Poster
#14 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 7:45 AM
Slightly irked at the fact that "How" doesn't have a P in it. Lubja Ri. xD

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 6:29 PM
depressed feel like i ruined sum1s life

“Raise your children to love and embrace others. Tell them they are beautiful; they may grow up to be stars one day, and "beautiful" will never mean as much in a magazine as it will coming from you.”
― Kaiden Blake <3
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 2:03 AM
Tired, excited to hang out with some friends a little crampy, but it's gotten better.
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:21 AM
Tired, confused, excited, depressed, happy, sad, bored, and a bit hyper...
I know... They all contradict each other...
OH! And stressed... I'm working on 2 different fanfics that both haven't had new chapters in a few weeks, and I have a ton of people waiting for chapters..
So yeah... Stressed DX

I have no idea what to put here sooo:
lalalalalaladkhefkjhefjkhsfklalalalalalala XD
Instructor
#18 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 8:55 AM
Very tired, which sucks because I absolutely cannot fall asleep and I have to get up in now 2 hours for school *fail*

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Theorist
#19 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 2:29 PM
Sort of bored and happy. I just ate a Cadbury Fudge and a Terry's Chocolate Orange so I'm happy-doodles. But I'm waiting for Batman to download so I can make this MEP part and I was making this crappy video whilst I was waiting that I am not enthusiastic about and might not even bother to upload.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 8:15 PM
Wanting to install TS3. Waiting for my new computer to arrive. Wanting to install TS3. Waiting for my new computer to arrive. Wanting to install TS3. Waiting for my new computer to arrive. Wanting to install TS3. Waiting for my new computer to arrive. Wanting to install TS3. Waiting for my new computer to arrive. Wanting to install TS3. Waiting for my new computer to arrive. Wanting to install TS3.Waiting for my new computer to arrive.

:P

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 6:03 AM
Hot, this room seems to be getting hotter as the minutes pass :P

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Theorist
#22 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 3:52 PM
Feeling indifferent. And a bit tired after taking 3 cardio exercise classes in the gym a while ago
Alchemist
#23 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 12:37 PM
trying to be fine

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Instructor
#24 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 2:05 AM
Really, really tired. I fell asleep in English, Game and Simulation Foundation, and Biology today since I stayed up too late last night. Even though tomorrow is Friday, I'm going to try to get more sleep. Lol

Call me Dei
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 4:23 AM
This week has been really hard. I barely have time to think because it's go to school, tennis, clean/work, homework, pass out. Every single day.

Anyway, our new choir teacher had just passed away randomly in his sleep. He was about thirty, so it was a really unexpected blow to us all at school. The worst part is that his wife is three months pregnant with her first kid. I can't imagine how she's feeling... And we're a really small school, so it does effect a good lot of us. I hope she can figure things out.

Page 1 of 2