Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 3:14 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How to make game show more skintones?
So somewhere along the way I've come across something.. I don't remember if it was a download or a tutorial, but it showed the game listing more than just the 6 skintone circles... I didn't think anything of it, because I didn't use Non-Default skintones.. but now, i'm wanting to start to download a bunch, and... I don't want to begin until I know how to get them all to show up ^_^''

If you need further information I can elaborate, but I'm thinking it was a download... but maybe it was a tutorial.. GAH see lol I don't remember... Anyone?

RylandHomes - Dorian Lard
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 4:07 AM
Never mind! I figured it out!
It's actually a download that was once posted here... but is no longer...
It's really a puzzle actually, for those that know what they're looking for but don't know where to find it.
I won't say where, because I feel like it should be kept a secret... ha! But yeah, pull that detective out of you, you'll find it... I DID!! :D

RylandHomes - Dorian Lard
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharm3d Reason: not needing Help