Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 12:38 AM
Default open for business tips
ok here are some open for business tips

as you work with employees, their skill will go up. you will be notified when this happens. when it happens you need to adjust their salary. just click on them, then click management, and adjust salary and it will tell you if theyre being underpaid.

i dont think you hve to pay employees any less if you train them yourselves and then they get the skills and then you adust their pay. so if you want to hire a guy whos starting wage is at 40 dollars on the phone thats probably fine.

creating the items yourself, such as in the kitchen, makes you the least amount of money, because you dont get the cheaper wholesale business perks. because you arent buying anything to make the product wth except groceries, and groceries i believe always cost 50 dollars to deliver, and you do not get a price reduction on groceries i believe. i do not have experience in making toys and other things ive heard you can make

you can probably make more though if you buy your cakes/food from a bakery, especially if you have the decreased wholesale costs business perks

please correct anything wrong and add to this

this mod from moreawesomethanyou prevents your employees from selling an object at a lower cost and giving your store away for nothing.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,3746.0.html
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 12:43 AM
How much you make in a day with any business can't be listed just like that. It depends entirely on what you are selling, how long it's open, what skills your business owner and employees have, and a number of other things such as what mods you have in your game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 12:44 AM
ok i fixed that
#4 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 2:19 AM
I usually learn the tips of the trade as I play through the business.