Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 3:59 PM
Default WCIF Forbidden Fruit Mod?
Im looking for a mod that changes the likeliness of getting a plant baby when picking a forbidden fruit. I've got too many plant babies as is and im just trying to get the edible fruit for once. If there is a buyable forbidden fruit, that would work too Thank you!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 1:56 AM Last edited by simmer4eveer : 30th Mar 2014 at 3:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by abyy14
Im looking for a mod that changes the likeliness of getting a plant baby when picking a forbidden fruit. I've got too many plant babies as is and im just trying to get the edible fruit for once. If there is a buyable forbidden fruit, that would work too Thank you!

I do i research but i didn't found anything but i say i try to make it buyable myself so now i am testing it
if it works i will try to upload it on MTS but if MTS reject me i will upload it on Mediafire and send you a PM with the link if you want

EDIT1 : there is missing texture when my sim is harvesting the baby and i can't fix it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer4eveer
I do i research but i didn't found anything but i say i try to make it buyable myself so now i am testing it
if it works i will try to upload it on MTS but if MTS reject me i will upload it on Mediafire and send you a PM with the link if you want

EDIT1 : there is missing texture when my sim is harvesting the baby and i can't fix it

Oh thats alright, i figured out that if you do "tend garden" instead of harvest on the forbidden fruit plant then you get the fruit rather than the plant baby. Thank you though! :D