Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 1:57 PM Last edited by Audrey : 4th Apr 2014 at 2:16 PM.
Default Sims eyes moving in CAS
I have reinstalled my game and installed Twallan's Master Controller but when I have my sim in CAS his/her eyes dart up and down and from side to side. I used to have Awesomemod and it didn't do it with that installed but it crashes my game now. Is there any way to stop this happening to my sims' eyes? It's driving me nuts as I can't do celebrity sims with this happening.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 2:57 PM
Eye movement in CAS is normal along with other animations EA thought was a good idea, apparently AwesomeMod removes those. So you would be looking for another mod which does the same, which would be best asked in WCIF which is where I'll be moving your thread.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mikey
Eye movement in CAS is normal along with other animations EA thought was a good idea, apparently AwesomeMod removes those. So you would be looking for another mod which does the same, which would be best asked in WCIF which is where I'll be moving your thread.

Thank you.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.