Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 4:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default i need help again plz. my game wont load.
hello again...help pls..i been playing my sims2 and it was running good already until i downloaded some items but the objects are said to be compatible to my game coz it requires only the base game..by da way i have the base game, university,nightlife,OFB,Family Fun Stuff expansions. i move my download folder to my desktop and run the game but still it freezes the game... how can i play now..i dont know how to detect the problem? i have hacks also but they are all compatible to my game. i also deleted the groups.cache, accessories.cache and cigen.cache files. but still when i tried to load my game its freezes on the "crenellating crenellations"... (somthing like that) kindly help me...
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 5:06 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
.http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...lp:Game_Problem You need to go through all the steps in the FAQ before posting.

What happened when you removed all the game files and ran the game with a clean sims2 folder?