Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2013 at 4:50 PM
Default What should I do? please help me
The soldier in judement zone was killed by mods (The soldier who always sent the people to the stock) ; I kill him and he won't appear forever. I try to click Monach...send to stock but no solder appear. I dunno how to solve this problem , and I don't want to replay from the start (I saved game after kill him)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Dec 2013 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ikibijimaru
The soldier in judement zone was killed by mods (The soldier who always sent the people to the stock) ; I kill him and he won't appear forever. I try to click Monach...send to stock but no solder appear. I dunno how to solve this problem , and I don't want to replay from the start (I saved game after kill him)

I had this same problem after I killed the monarch's adviser. If you have testing cheats enabled you can get around this step in the quest by holding down the Ctrl button and left clicking on the step's icon next to your hero's portrait on the left side of the screen. When you finish this quest and start a new one, a new constable should arrive in your kingdom. The instructions for enabling testing cheats is in one of the posts at the top of this page or you can you go Carl's Sims Medieval Strategy Guide here: http://www.carls-sims-medieval-guide.com/cheats.php for instructions.

Good luck.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 3:54 AM
Thank you very much