Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 1:37 AM
Default Ideas For Expansion Packs
We all know EA has abandoned this wonderful games, but let's talk about some ideas for expansions (if they ever made any more).

I was thinking about a "Fantasy" expansion. In it we could make proper elves, orcs, demons, etc. We could also have actual dragons as pets instead of going through the hassle to re-texture.

What do you guys think would be a good idea for an expansion?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 12:10 PM
Well, we've not been forgotten entirely..... this is in TS4 as the title of a comedy routine...

I had thought when P&N was announced that we were going to get Aarbyville and Tredony as areas to go to, and I'd still like to see all the kingdoms the game has leaders for as proper areas, connected by load screen via the docks, forest and village, with different quests for all the heroes to take them to those areas, maybe nominate an ambassador to send to those places and have chance cards occasionally pop up for them if you're elsewhere. The other kingdoms had such strong themes attached to them all that a good EP and well rounded playable characters could have been made for each one.

I'd have liked to have seen a method you could use to exile a Monarch, probably a rabbithole but good enough, with a quest where the Monarch's allies could rally an army and attempt to bring them back if you wanted them returned.
And horses and of course, jousting as a thing.
A method to select 'tournament' for jousting, kingball, swordfighting (and anything else that counts) that would call other sims to the area to watch.

I have the feeling TSM might have been more popular if it had been released during TS4 rather than TS3, since TS4 can be a bit goal oriented as well and TSM wouldn't have been such a huge jump in play style for simmers. I'd love to see them give TSM a second chance during TS4, but I doubt it will happen :*(
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
Well, we've not been forgotten entirely..... this is in TS4 as the title of a comedy routine...

I had thought when P&N was announced that we were going to get Aarbyville and Tredony as areas to go to, and I'd still like to see all the kingdoms the game has leaders for as proper areas, connected by load screen via the docks, forest and village, with different quests for all the heroes to take them to those areas, maybe nominate an ambassador to send to those places and have chance cards occasionally pop up for them if you're elsewhere. The other kingdoms had such strong themes attached to them all that a good EP and well rounded playable characters could have been made for each one.

I'd have liked to have seen a method you could use to exile a Monarch, probably a rabbithole but good enough, with a quest where the Monarch's allies could rally an army and attempt to bring them back if you wanted them returned.
And horses and of course, jousting as a thing.
A method to select 'tournament' for jousting, kingball, swordfighting (and anything else that counts) that would call other sims to the area to watch.

I have the feeling TSM might have been more popular if it had been released during TS4 rather than TS3, since TS4 can be a bit goal oriented as well and TSM wouldn't have been such a huge jump in play style for simmers. I'd love to see them give TSM a second chance during TS4, but I doubt it will happen :*(

I was expecting more stories/quests/history for Aarbyville in P&N and possibly a chance to go there, but alas, EA doesn't really care about us Sims Medieval fans.

Also that Sims 4 picture is amazing. So we know, EA ignores our pleas, but they know we are here >
Scholar
#4 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jackelope-Sims11
I was expecting more stories/quests/history for Aarbyville in P&N and possibly a chance to go there, but alas, EA doesn't really care about us Sims Medieval fans.

Also that Sims 4 picture is amazing. So we know, EA ignores our pleas, but they know we are here >

Oh well, if you thought that was amazing, you'll love these :P:
When you get to lvl 6 in video gaming you unlock a game called R.E.F.U.G.E, which is actually TSM. These are all shown on the computer as video clips from TSM. I'd like to know what the title they've given it stands for (if anything)....on second thought, perhaps I don't want to know. It's probably code for something unflattering

Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 12:57 AM
Oh well, if you thought that was amazing, you'll love these :P:
When you get to lvl 6 in video gaming you unlock a game called R.E.F.U.G.E, which is actually TSM. These are all shown on the computer as video clips from TSM. I'd like to know what the title they've given it stands for (if anything)....on second thought, perhaps I don't want to know. It's probably code for something unflattering

I must be horrible because now I can only think of what it stands for
Regal effing fantastic ultimate game experience.
well that's better than my original thoughts.
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:21 AM
I'll go for....Re-releasing eventually for upgraded game experience :D
I'll join you now in the eye thing though because I have a very unflattering idea of what it means as well lol

To stay on topic....I'd have liked to have seen my simmies be able to swim or at least bathe in the sea as well. What I do just now is put a bath tub in the waves. It looks nice at certain points in the animation, would liked to have seen it done properly though.
I'd also liked to have had a proper dire chinchilla as a pet for my wizard.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 9:42 PM
I'll go for....Re-releasing eventually for upgraded game experience :D
I'll join you now in the eye thing though because I have a very unflattering idea of what it means as well lol

To stay on topic....I'd have liked to have seen my simmies be able to swim or at least bathe in the sea as well. What I do just now is put a bath tub in the waves. It looks nice at certain points in the animation, would liked to have seen it done properly though.
I'd also liked to have had a proper dire chinchilla as a pet for my wizard.

DIRE CHINCHILLAS HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THAT

Also, instead of the royal advisor being an NPC, I'd want them as a hero. Maybe they could have their own little tower, because I can't have my advisors living on my monarch's couch all the time!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jackelope-Sims11
DIRE CHINCHILLAS HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THAT

Also, instead of the royal advisor being an NPC, I'd want them as a hero. Maybe they could have their own little tower, because I can't have my advisors living on my monarch's couch all the time!

I WANT A CHINCILLLLLLAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we could have Dire Chinchillas for pets, my (sim)life would be complete. On a lighter note, if someone were to make a Dire Chinchilla mod for Skyrim, I would have to throw many of the cashmoneys at them....... (HINT HINT)
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 7:57 PM Last edited by Cho de Gier : 3rd Jan 2017 at 9:43 AM.
Sims Medieval Pets? and what thinking of a Lord of the Rings, a the Witcher of a Game of thrones EP that would be fun.
That you can hear Rumors about a Sim Girl living on the other side of the ocean with three Dragons!
I want Dragons as well Real Dragons as pets Hihihi. A real dragon for my targaryen Queen or a dire wolve for my Stark Knight and his family.
And a self-designed coat of arms for every hero.
Can not imagine a Stark would want to walk around with the coat of arms of House Lannister or a Lannister with the coat of arms of House Stark.
more professions like a Witcher a cross between a doctor, a knight and a wizard. ( Witchers are Knights who can also make poisons and do magic)
Excuses for mine bad English because it is not mine motherly language.

Inventor
#10 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 11:50 AM
I would like dragons added. I'd also like more community lots, more quests and a bigger world to play in. For CAS, I'd like more skin colors and to be able to have races, like elves and dwarves. It would be nice if EA actually added to this game.

You can find my Sims 3 Mods at TFM's Sims Asylum .
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 8:58 PM
If they did ever do a remake, I'd hope they would make the "houses" a bit larger. If you decide to have a family, it is so hard to find a place to stick the children. Having more parts of the world to explore, and more fantasy elements too, would be great.