Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#12851 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 3:17 PM
I'm the lazy bum myself. Didn't make much effort to take notes of my last sessions.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#12852 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 9:32 PM
I simply love the way lazy Sims just dump their dishes in the trash can. But I found that even neat Sims will do that when you forgot to put in a basin and somebody is standing in front of the dishwasher
Mad Poster
#12853 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 1:06 PM
It seems that (in my game at least) NPCs (as opposed to townies and playables) don't wait to be greeted, but walk straight into your house. I've noticed it with Amin Cox, my slightly creepy nightclub barman, but today I saw it as well with Nancy Rusewicz, the restaurant hostess, when she was the "friend" that Julian Moltke brought with him when Andrew invited him round. Julian dutifully waited until he was greeted (despite being very welcome at Andrew's any time!) but there was no "Greet" option available for Nancy; all the normal interactions were available as soon as she arrived. And it's not that she's very outgoing; Nancy has only 3 Outgoing points.

I've occasionally seen playables and townies come in without being greeted, but it seems I never get the option to greet NPCs,

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#12854 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 1:54 PM
Probably a flag set for NPCs so you don't have to greet the maid, gardener, butler etc. before they'll do their jobs.
Mad Poster
#12855 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 1:04 AM
That dormies can be embarrassed when a playable couple is making out in a dorm. Rick Contrary and Violet Jocque are living in a dorm and engaged, and ACR make out every time they get back from class. I saw a dormie make the embarrassed gesture that teens make when their parents are making out in the same room. Why would a dormie be embarrassed, unless he doesn't like PDA.
Mad Poster
#12856 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 1:12 AM
That ghosts still have to open AL door on an apartment lot, to wander in that unit, or any unit...regardless of which one your playable is in....and that they also go up and down stairs..stupidly, like if ghosts had to use stairs.
They also become invisible, when visiting/haunting other npc tenant's units.
Old news you say....sorry. I never had a tombstone on an app. lot before.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#12857 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 1:23 AM
So, I have been messing about with the settings for graphics, because I plan to practice more on my video taking skills in the near future.
I discovered the Smooth Edges settings. It was turned to Less, so I switched it to More.
The difference is amazing. It's like playing an entirely new game. Everything looks so much more realistic now!
Mad Poster
#12858 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 1:36 AM
Ahah! I have to say, i am very happy for you.
Not only this game is amazing when the quality of graphic is high, but that also means you have a machine strong enough to actually be able to use smooth edges! Woah!
Lucky you ))))

Mad Poster
#12859 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 1:46 AM
If you put a refrigerator in the common area of an apartment complex, it will run out of food points in tandem with the refrigerator in the apartment.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#12860 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 10:49 PM
That certain hairstyles can be very disturbing. My Sim yawned, and stretched her shoulders, which made her ponytail come out between her boobs. I noticed this because I managed to pause right in the middle of it, and change her into underwear via mod. I was very confused as to what that big blob was, it was when I unpaused that I realized it was her hair xD
Theorist
#12861 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 7:06 PM
That children can throw up (almost immediately) if they've been on the merry-go-round for a long time -especially when getting on it right after eating.

Rather realistic.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#12862 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 12:12 AM
Or, after the swing me around by an older sim..

Mad Poster
#12863 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 8:46 PM
That I am even more grumpy than usual lately.
Mad Poster
#12864 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 9:55 PM
That Don Lothario possesses some discretion!

See, he called up Nina for the first day 6pm outing, she said sure and Dina came along, and when they got out at Botanical Dining it was Nina, Dina, Kaylynn, Cassandra, and Don. Awkward! Somehow or other, Don managed to not engage romantically with ANY of the women. But what in the name of plumbob was he thinking?

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#12865 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 10:14 PM
That Townie, and Downtownie children can wear an outfit that does not exist as "Gym clothes" when shooting hoops.
Well, according to the 3rd pic, it does exist and for both gender, because both sims had the outfit already, but not in the normal "choose outfit" window, if you were to shop for clothing.
I do not know where they bought it, but anyways, it was a bad choice...
(Oh and about that 3rd pic, yes I know, I am killing my graphic chip.)
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#12866 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 1:26 AM
When you think of knowledge sim, you imagine them wanting to always skill up from books and objects right? I always did.. until now

Theorist
#12867 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 1:29 AM
Well, book learnin' will only get you so far. The only way to get good at that particular skill is to practice, practice, practice!

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Mad Poster
#12868 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 3:05 AM
That if my fiancé wants to chat..he'd better get himself a MTS account.

Mad Poster
#12869 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
That if my fiancé wants to chat..he'd better get himself a MTS account.

Ah, but did he discover that too?

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#12870 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
Ah, but did he discover that too?

I'd have to explain, so no.

Theorist
#12871 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 2:05 AM
I discovered that if your sims sit together at the table side by side, interactions "Love talk" and "Smooch" appear. I've never seen those before!!! Maybe they don't work using chairs, the sims who had those interactions appear sat on a thing I don't know how to call in English. It looks like a plush co-joined seat. You can put those from buy mode one by one, and they become glued together.
Mad Poster
#12872 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 2:10 AM
Cool Bahabara! I thought I had discovered all of the seated interactions, but it tend to build my lots so that they sit facing each other (since that is required for some of the others) so I missed that. I should add a few corner booths when I make my next restaurant
Mad Poster
#12873 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 2:12 AM
Connecting booth..yeah. I never saw these interactions either! And I give my sims those couches a lot...oh yeah! couches..you were talking about dining booth chairs..!

Top Secret Researcher
#12874 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 2:25 AM
Blow Kiss, and caress hand are 2 others, and they can do it sitting at the table in any chair.

Edit: and toast
Mad Poster
#12875 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 2:40 AM
Blow kiss under Kiss....
caress hand under flirt...
feed a bit under flirt...
toast under entertain...
Throw food under play...

Locked thread | Locked by: Reason: Lots of replies! Go post in v2!
Page 515 of 619