Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 7:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures
Default Mods not working in Sims 3
Alrighty. I have the Sims 3 and World Adventures installed. My version is 2.0.86.002001 (honestly have no idea what this is). Now, I've been trying to figure out how to download .package files.
I have followed this page, to a T: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Setup_and_Files

When the nointro mod did not work, I deleted and retried about five different times, following the directions as strictly as possible. Still did not work. So then I followed the advice on this page: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...les/Not_Working

Still to no avail, so now I've literally just have absolutely no idea what to do or what I've done wrong. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum post. I literally just made this account in order to create this forum post. I am at my wits end, any help will be 100% appreciated.

Also, I've been trying to upload 3 photos, one of my Sims 3 folder, one of my Mods folder, and one of the Packages folder, but to no avail. This forum keeps telling me they are invalid file type. And I tried to go onto modyourpanties to figure out how to upload them there, BUT STILL TO NO AVAIL, it says the website it currently down. I feel like I'm going through a nightmare right now. Is there any other way I can upload and link to those photos if they aren't working in this post and modyourpanties isn't working? I am getting extremely frustrated.
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 7:54 PM
Moving to TS3 Help. (You were posting in TS4)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 8:26 PM
For the photos, go to imgur or tinypic.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 2:59 PM
I have the same problem, bit my game is patched to 1.67, and CC like clothes and lots work but packages don't. Did you manage to fix this?