Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 11:50 PM
Default Default vampire eyes and trash can and mailbox (lol)
I'm looking for semi-realistic default eyes as long is they're red. I've downloaded some but it comes with skin wich i dont like. Can someone recomend me eyes like this, that is separate from skintone.

I've downloaded a lot (i don't remeber the name and the site) and i've got a default replacement of a trashcan and mailbox. Altought it looks nice , I want to delete it beacause most of my lots aren't modern. I tried to find it on CC cleaner but i couldn't. Does someone know where it can be downoaded so i can find the name of the file and delete it.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 7:34 AM
For the eyes, try the default database: http://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/335682.html
Theorist
#3 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 9:17 AM Last edited by Michelle : 10th Apr 2016 at 9:51 AM.
Sorry hun, have no idea what the CC cleaner is, have you tried the Sims2Pack Clean Installer. When you open it you will get a list of everything in your downloads folder, if you click on 'type' it will put them in alphabetical order. Scroll down to Default Replacements you can then check the 'file names' and which 'subfolder' they are in (if you have subfolders), sorry it might take a little searching if you have a lot of defaults and they are not clearly named.

ETA: found it I think: Avanti Entrance Set bfrom SimGedohns, you can download it here.
file names look to be th2mc04-trashcanresidential01.package and th2mc04-mailbox01.package

For anyone thinking about grabbing SimGedohns default mail box please be careful, I was just reading there may be problem if you have later EP's installed.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 5:14 PM
Thanks alot, sorry i meant Clean Installer lol, i mixed the name with cookie cleaner.