Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 12:26 PM
yay, hp :* i'll redownload when the latest update is posted.
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 1:02 PM
Aww, I'm just the opposite - I don't want stuff that requires store content. Damn, it's hard to please everybody, eh?
But the world looks great, and I'm actually considering getting it (that's a big deal - for me), once it's ready
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 1:23 PM
Tigerdyhr/stryeyeddrmr - Those lots which require store content will be released separately, as sort of a "supplement" to the world at some point. They won't be included, and they're not really critical to the world... There's a festival lot and alchemy shop which are chock full of Store content, but most of the rest of it is just buttloads of EPs. The world itself is all EPs/SPs (except the dumb SPs), but no Store.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#54 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 9:35 PM
Default Cascade Falls completion
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Tigerdyhr/stryeyeddrmr - Those lots which require store content will be released separately, as sort of a "supplement" to the world at some point. They won't be included, and they're not really critical to the world... There's a festival lot and alchemy shop which are chock full of Store content, but most of the rest of it is just buttloads of EPs. The world itself is all EPs/SPs (except the dumb SPs), but no Store.

As it's been awhile since the last post, I was just wondering how the world was coming along.
Instructor
#55 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 4:20 AM
No matter how hard I try, I always wind up coming back to my mistress - Cascade Falls.
Thought I'd pop a word in for those having difficulties populating the town: now, I'm not one for empty towns but I recently discovered a nice simblr (Sim-Tumblr) that has townie families for download which certainly made it a breeze in giving the town a much more "lived-in" feeling". (Here:http://towniesadoption.tumblr.com/)
So... begin testing number: 2.0!
Instructor
#56 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 4:44 AM
Default 21 Pictures of Beauty (under the cut).
So, as I mentioned I've been playing Cascade Falls once again and I wanted to share with you guys some of the scenery shots I've taken.
Because damn this place is beautiful <3.
Consider this a sneak preview, as these pictures won't be posted on my Simblr for quite a while, but I figured "what the hey, I'll combine all the scenery shots just for MTS :D".

Sorry for the double post, but I thought it'd be best if this chunky-ass post had it's own post to call home. :P

P.S - Also, this took way too long to put together. ><.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#57 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 8:39 AM
Oh man your pictures are beautiful, MrsNervousSubject. You make me want to finish this up and get it released. I wish I had more hours in the day!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#58 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 11:53 AM Last edited by MrsNervousSubject : 16th Jan 2014 at 5:53 AM.
That's why they invented a time-traveling Delorean! And Mattel Hoverboa- wait, what do you mean neither of those are real? ;_;!~

Edit: I'm sorry, I can't help myself. I just have to share these ones. Look at the fog!

I just can't stop taking pictures of Cascade Falls. It's too pretty - my "C" button can't take all this pounding!
Instructor
#59 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 6:39 AM
I feel like you and the garden gnomes are conspiring against me, HP.
Top one is taken outside the Winery.
Bottom is outside the grocery.
WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Lab Assistant
#60 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 3:40 AM
Hi, I was just wondering what the current status of this world was? Checking your tumblr, but I assume the updates are further back, haha.
Also, I realized that there is some custom content...is there a way to check that with a program for any I don't want? The reason I ask is because often times when custom content comes with a world (not separate downloads), I have a hell of a time trying to find it in the launcher to delete.
Thanks!
Instructor
#61 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stryeyeddrmr
Hi, I was just wondering what the current status of this world was? Checking your tumblr, but I assume the updates are further back, haha.
Also, I realized that there is some custom content...is there a way to check that with a program for any I don't want? The reason I ask is because often times when custom content comes with a world (not separate downloads), I have a hell of a time trying to find it in the launcher to delete.
Thanks!

You can get rid of CC before installing this world by using CUSTARD. It's available on MTS.
I would also like to gift HP with more hours in a day if I could
Test Subject
#62 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 10:26 AM
Is there any word on when this world will be officially released? It looks so beautiful but the download link no longer works, only leads to a 404.
Test Subject
#63 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 11:07 PM
The link to download the world doesnt work
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 3:59 PM
I can't wait the world is finished and play with it <3 I am sooo curious, it is wonderful! Thank you!
Test Subject
#65 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 4:57 PM
The town is looking very good indeed, I like Bridgeport terrain a lot. But I kind of feel like the Bridgeport's suspension bridge isn't go along well with the town, it looks too huge for small town low density population type like this. Maybe try to make it small steel bridges from Ambitious Twinbrook with small island in the middle. Or I'm not sure if you tend to make the suspension bridge as a symbol of the town so you keep the giant bridge that way.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 6:09 PM
It looks great! *__*

Building a Middle Earth world for Sims 3 sims3medieval.tumblr.com/tagged/CAWLOTR :-)
Do you have a simblr? If so, I would love to connect :-) http://sims3medieval.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#67 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 2:33 PM
Hello,
could you renew the download link please?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#68 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 6:38 PM
Locking this thread. It's been over 2 years since this thread was updated by the OP (who is also no longer active on site and hasn't been since 2014). If she does happen to return and wishes to continue work she can submit an unlock request unlock it herself.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Locked thread | Locked by: heaven Reason: OP no longer active
Page 3 of 3