Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 1:33 AM Last edited by violetwidows : 10th Aug 2014 at 1:33 AM. Reason: spelling
No GMDC or export button in SimPE?
Hiya! I'm trying to extract the mesh from the base game Grey lady statue to use in Milkshape (with the help of a tutorial), but I get to the part where you right-click the GMDC in SimPE and get an export/extract option, but no such option exists. The tutorial says I need Delphy's .obj extractor, but all links to a download for it are broken. Some people are saying it comes pre-loaded in the latest version of SimPE, but I've uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version about 3 times, and still nothing. It's not even in my installed plugins. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 11:56 AM
What do you see? Could you take a pic?

If the object isn't animated, you could use the Export button in the plugin view for the GMDC instead. I think that's what the comments about Delphy's obj extractor are referring to, as the right-click option results in a .simpe file, not an obj.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.