Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#26 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I am happy that Duine confirmed that they do not need to actually go to class, to pass and have good marks. Ouf.
This is what I'll be doing then. Vamps can't be outside during the day, and the fact that their motives decreases fast if they are awake during the day, makes sense to me. So I will not get the mod that changes that.

But this game should be fun..not scary!
So no going to class for Ulrick.

I can confirm they don't have to go to classes, but they do still try to sneak off. You have to watch them like a hawk and cancel it or the sneaky lil buggers will head out anyway.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#27 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 12:54 AM
But you have to watch them like a hawk anyway because they are always trying to sneak out of their coffin, sneak out of the house, sneak to class. Almost enough to make me play them free will off as they have no sense at all. You think a fear of the sun could have been coded in at least.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#28 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 1:09 AM
I didn't have a problem with him wanting to go outside though. Everything is inside, except for some garden plot, and a basketball thing. Nothing very interesting.
When i first created him, as an adult, to test the vamp mods I had, I moved him on a lot that had a pool outside. Since pools are very attractive..he wanted to be in it.
But this is not a problem I have now, on the dorm I built, since outside stuff is rather boring, compared to the interesting stuff found inside.
I'll still have to move him into another dorm I built though, that has no green house walls/roof part!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Page 2 of 2