Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 3:26 PM
Hmm I liked Hostel. But then again I am into gory hack & slash stuff.

You Do Not Mess With the Zohan left me traumatized. Period.
Funny People was horrible, I can't remember anything about it except that it was boring.
The Zookeeper was poorly written, superficial and filled with lame jokes . My aunt and cousin who watched with me liked it though.
Advertisement
Inventor
#152 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 5:36 AM
The Hangover..... I just don't understand HOW it got that IMDb rating and how anyone thought it was even mildly amusing. Such recycled humour, unlike-able characters who are all complete twats. I could go on for a while as to why that movie has put me off mainstream American comedy. Jeezus.
Theorist
#153 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 3:11 PM
The Devil Inside. I totally HATE the documentary format- especially since the quality of the 'camera' used is terrible (it's blurry and keeps on cracking), the angles of the footage shot are very unprofessional, and so are the shifting of the scenes.

I've watched plenty of terrible movies, but this curb-stomps them all. I should've read the critical reception before watching the movie, but now that I've seen both, I think that those negative responses I read from wikipedia were too damn LENIENT. And 7% approval rating in Rotten Tomatoes??? This movie don't even deserve a 5%. A big, fat zero is good enough for a movie of this low quality.
Field Researcher
#154 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 3:24 PM
Every now and then my other half brings home a DVD under the guise of 'a cult classic'. I've already mentioned the serial killer tyre. Recently he topped it with 'Star Wreck'. Even the English subtitles were bad. Needless to say, I had an early night. Oh and I also want to add that Cowboys and Aliens was pretty dire.
Scholar
#155 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 3:44 PM
Balls of Fury and Spaceballs

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#156 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 10:17 AM
Masters of the universe (I can't belived I watch this as a kid)
Breaking Dawn (what a waste of 8 bucks)
Big trouble in Little China ( I put this one here becuse it's one of those movies that is so lame that it's good)
Page 7 of 7