Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 5:50 AM Last edited by zkettell : 5th Aug 2017 at 5:34 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default SOLVED: Fire Glitch
So this is a pretty odd situation, I had my sim visit an apartment building and when I got there I heard fire crackling upstairs to I paged up there and found fire shooting inside of those hidden rooms behind the NPC doors, this is a weird situation but whats even weirder is no one is reacting not even a firefighter who is actually on the scene, I have never seen this before and I need some answers because I am afraid that the fire (which is spreading) will go beyond the walls and into the apartment and cause problems! Please Help

Images below if you still don't understand what I am talking about

UPDATE (8/5/17)

SOLVED: So after trying many things I decided to try something new, I clicked on the Building and Selected NRaas> Master Controller> Reset Lot and repeated that step twice and boom fire was gone!! If you do not have the Master Controller I suggest you download it because it can be a real life saver!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 6:19 AM
Now there's something I've never seen before. Don't know if this is the right/best answer, but I might go into tesingcheatsenabled true (and restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false) and add a regular door to where the fire is so maybe the firefighter can do their job. Doesn't look like they can get through the NPC door. And if that's not enough, maybe throw in buydebug on and get rid of the private room marker, at least temporarily.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Now there's something I've never seen before. Don't know if this is the right/best answer, but I might go into tesingcheatsenabled true (and restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false) and add a regular door to where the fire is so maybe the firefighter can do their job. Doesn't look like they can get through the NPC door. And if that's not enough, maybe throw in buydebug on and get rid of the private room marker, at least temporarily.

Thank you what I ended up doing was using NRaas and using reset lot and it helped after2 resets!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 6:56 PM
Well yes, or you also could have replaced the lot with a binned copy (and presumably no fire). I thought you wanted to play through it, though. What's your issue anyway, you don't like random spontaneous combustion of dark space? Or maybe it was the private room marker itself that caught fire. Hmm...

Just kidding of course, glad you got that solved before it became more of a problem.