Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default Did woohoo with Grim reaper????
Hi dudes, earlier I was looking at Olive Specters memorys, and one is that she "woohood" the grim reaper??? Why is it in her memorys, I didn't even think you could even have a social interaction with the grim reaper, or is it just a weard glitch?

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:02 PM Last edited by Frumph : 12th Aug 2005 at 11:03 PM. Reason: adding the i love stuff
mind control mirrors are so much fun..

plus you can have a baby with them with insimenator(sp?)

I love your British bedding and baby things btw, =)
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Frumph
I love your British bedding and baby things btw, =)

Thank you!

#4 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:15 PM
so can you?
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:26 PM
Ah, the joys of boolProp... ^^

It's a lovely little tool. ^^

~Hinting~ ^^
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by noelle1292
so can you?
You can have a baby with the grim reaper, but you can't have a social relationship with him, so I don't understand why in her memory is did "woohoo" with grim reaper

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:31 PM
That was just a fun little thing that Maxis put in. The memory that is. Back in the begining when they were programing you might have been able to have social interactions with him, or they were just playing with the tombstone of L&D.

But useing the insiminator, inteeninator, or the tombstone of life & death gotten useing the "bool prop" cheat you can choose "have baby with the grim reaper"

You get some rather atractive sims, they always have dark hair though.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:36 PM
I understand know, I was just wondering why it was in her memorys, but if that is what maxis was doing, souldn't Olive have a relationship with him, in her relationships?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:44 PM Last edited by Frumph : 12th Aug 2005 at 11:57 PM.
I dunno, but i'm going to check my mind control mirror to see if I can do social interactions that way with em. .. will post back in a few mins(orso)

couldnt use mind control mirror on em (I could but soon as he ressurected someone he left), so no idea how the memory got implanted, unless someone has a hack that can summon him without him killing someone.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:45 PM
not realy, i have a hack that allows me to woohoo anyone, i just have to know them,
#11 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 2:22 AM
I don't think you can woohoo with the grim reaper he will just disappear.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 2:35 AM
maybe maxis just made a sim who looks like the grim reaper (using the debug mode skins in cas), had olive woohoo with him and then killed him off so that the relationship would disappear...
Field Researcher
#13 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 2:46 AM
My thoughts exactly, Jkuijper!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 3:09 AM
Maxis MADE the Sims 2- they can do ANYTHING if they wanted to add the memory "Woo Hooed the Grim Reaper" they could.... they'd just implant it and not bother going all the way along with boolprop.... second thoughts... maybe they did!
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 3:51 AM
I heard that that memory happen only when the sim had a lot of meetings with the grim reaper. Like Olive Specter. She had so many people die on her lot.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 4:10 AM
Jkuijper might be right. After all, the grim reaper's a woman (*gasp*). If Olive did woohoo with her then she couldn't've had a child naturally. It was probably a male grim reaper that maxis made temporarily just for that fun part of her story.

I've wondered that too, betrayall1011 . Nobody I've talked to has confirmed it, though. So I'm siding with the pseudo-reaper theory.
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psycho_katie
Jkuijper might be right. After all, the grim reaper's a woman (*gasp*). If Olive did woohoo with her then she couldn't've had a child naturally. It was probably a male grim reaper that maxis made temporarily just for that fun part of her story.

I've wondered that too, betrayall1011 . Nobody I've talked to has confirmed it, though. So I'm siding with the pseudo-reaper theory.
The Grim reaper isn't the farther of her child, the farther of Nervous is her ex ex husboned or something like that

#18 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 3:16 PM
I once had a nearly similar problem , when aliens abducted my sim, they seem to be impregnated by a regular sim :S

weird bug -_-'
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 3:41 PM Last edited by funkeymonkey22003 : 13th Aug 2005 at 3:44 PM. Reason: dont want to hurt Nery's feeling (too much)
I usually kill off most of them or delete them, or restructure Nervous's face with that surgery gizmo. And I NEVER! let him have any children. Haven't learnt how to keep the genetic changes yet with simpe.
Are you sure he isn't the Reapers kid? he is soooo ugly.

Edit.
Sorry Nervy but you are!
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 6:20 PM
nervous subject is the grim reaper's son... it says she hadn't woohooed with anyone else... plus his father is strangely missing...

Oh good, at first, I thought he was me, because I am blue, and I like to sleep. But if he is dead that cannot be me. That would be silly. -Private Michael J Caboose, Blue Army, Red Vs. Blue
Haha! Oblivion is at hand! -Private O'Malley (Nevada) Evil Program bent on destruction of the universe.
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 6:33 PM
"Jkuijper might be right. After all, the grim reaper's a woman (*gasp*)."

Actually, I believe that there are both genders of the Reaper. The woman is the one wearing the pink lei (sp?). The male does not.
Scholar
#22 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 6:33 PM
Maxis did it to mess us up, if you check out Don Lothario's memory, you'll see a lot of descrepencies... they were just added.... or Maxis thought of the idea of a social Reaper
Scholar
#23 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 6:41 PM Last edited by Alissa888 : 18th Aug 2005 at 6:44 PM.
And there are more than one Reapers, I know that because, if you check out the family tree of a child thru grim pregnation and check the Reaper's family line, you'll c that sum ppl hu should be the child are not there, they'll be in another bunch of Reaper family tree..... or that's another glitch
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 6:51 PM
yes, there is a female and male grim. the female has a reath of those pink hawian flowers round her neak, but only in the family photo (the one with the blue backdrop)
It is possible to add grim to your family (hense, why she apears in my family photo) but she only apears for a sec wen you load the lot, then disapears.
It is also possible to have kids with grim m/f by use of the tombstone of L and D via boolprop.
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 7:07 PM
I don't think there is a female grim Reaper.

If it would be so, the Grim Reaper would wear the newest fashion Robes of death and a Handbag... :P
Page 1 of 2