Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 7:34 PM
Default Feedback on jackets
Hey, I'm getting back into creating and In honor of my school doing Grease I made some letterman jackets based on that!

I have concerns with two of them, on the red one I feel as if it's too bright. The other concern is that the pink ladies logo is too large, thoughts?
Screenshots

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 9:52 PM
Do you mean the red itself is too bright? That seems OK to me, looks like it would blend in well with the rest of the game. But your screenshot is quite blurry and has those jagged edges on the sim .. is there a chance you can use better graphics settings for taking screenshots?

Yes on the pink one I also think the logo is too large. Also a little too high up it seems.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 10:06 PM
Yeah, I realized while editing that the pictures were not great, but I'm going to fix the pink jacket and retake the pictures. Taking screenshots and editing them has never really been my thing -__-

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 9:12 PM
The shade of red looks great to me although I *may* reduce the Rydell High text ever so slightly in size so that it doesn't look quite so squashed in.
I agree with plasticbox about the Pink Ladies logo. It needs to be lower as well as smaller.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu