Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 11:19 PM
Default Just an idea
I have tried to wait to see if someone would come up with the idea of adding album sales to The Sims 3 Showtime as a mod. I know that it is just a game but it took the realistic feel away from being a superstar on the game because there were no mass album sales only individual as if you were a street hustler selling boot legs. I use to wish that I had the "know how" to create this mod. Whenever your sim is a book writer in the game, it keeps you posted as to how many books you've sold. I've wondered why this option was not available for album sales. Maybe even having a weekly album sales chart rating wouldn't hurt. Just and idea. Am I the only person who felt the game was missing this extra feature?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 12:08 AM
Albums? Albums??

You must be as old as I. Most music today is electronically distributed, but I would think this could be added to the game via a scripting mod. I've seen tutorials for creating new careers, could the process be used for modifying one?