Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 8:14 PM Last edited by LightningsShadow : 30th Jan 2010 at 8:34 PM.
Default Windowed Mode on MAC?
I play The Sims 3 on a Mac, and I want to run the game in Windowed Mode. However, I have checked the FAQ page for this many times and it only addresses and helps Windows users. I cannot use the only given method on a Mac.

Is there any way I, a loyal Mac, can run The Sims 3 in Windowed Mode? If anyone can help me, I'd be beyond grateful. Please and Thank You!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 10:17 PM
Sims 3 on a Mac? Really? And this is coming from a Mac user as well.

Anyway, Apple Command + Enter.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MdMaxx
Sims 3 on a Mac? Really? And this is coming from a Mac user as well.

Anyway, Apple Command + Enter.

Though I'm not sure what the first bit meant, thank you very much, MdMaxx. Worked like a charm.

Without Custom Content, Sims 2 has no flair.

Back up your data, children.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 5:51 AM
Does anyone know how to make the Window Smaller? I changed the resolution and it doesn't make it smaller, it just makes the image more blurry. I want to have the same size that the window was from Sims 2. Anyone have any ideas?

testingcheatsenabled true~~ for better or worse it will change your life
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 11:43 PM
Go into options and turn down the resolution so 1280x1024 or whatever and scale it down. Then hit command+enter/return

Experience a truly beautiful and unigue neighbourhoood http://gatescove.weebly.com
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 9:58 PM
Just a question, but is there any way to make windowed mode the default on a mac? Like have the game load in windowed mode?