Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 3:15 PM
Default Boring Jobs
For some sims (actually a lot of sims) I don't want fancy careers, I simply want them to have a job of some sort so that they're gone for a couple hours and earn some §§§.

So I made a few VERY stripped-down jobs for them -- they only have one level, no chance cards, no promotions or any other shinies. I'm attaching two of them because I'm not sure and can't really test whether or not they would be fit for distribution as they are; there might be unexpected side effects when people have GtW or other EPs (I have the base game) and/or stuff like school or college mods installed.

They need to be installed as they are: put the "pbox_career_boringjob_Retail2-SalesClerk" folder in /mods (directly in Mods) and don't change the Script subfolder inside. These are two levels of the teen retail career made into separate full time jobs; I'm also using the original strings and pictures/icons.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  pbox_career_boringjob_Retail1-ShelfStocker.zip (10.8 KB, 31 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  pbox_career_boringjob_Retail2-SalesClerk.zip (11.0 KB, 29 downloads) - View custom content

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Advertisement
Deceased
#2 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 7:58 AM
Looks like these will work fine with GtW. Was able to join each career and they seemed to work fine.