Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
#26 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:47 AM
Whooooottt. Excellent Entrys everyone! I agree with fireazor! Yes very difficult to judge!
Advertisement
#27 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 1:18 AM
Quote:
Apss end this Friday, depending on the number of entries there will or won't be eliminations.

Here ya go.

BTW Fire, I want to join SO bad! But I'm having computer and photoshop problems. Hope I'll be able to join before friday!
#28 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 2:31 AM
I am gonna send my app soon!!!And YAY It is open .I was waiting for it to open.:D:D:D
#29 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 2:50 AM
Just checkin' in from class!

Beautiful entry, jojo! :D
#30 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 2:51 AM
If this is ending tomorrow or later, I might enter =]
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:03 AM
Default Rachel Godiva
Name: Rachel Godiva
Short Bio: I helped my father run a small bakery store since I was 14, I am very good with people and I enjoy talking with anyone. One of the customers worked for a modeling agency and souted me when I was 16, the pay was just too good to pass up, and I could afford to go to college and graduated in 3 years.
Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile? Because I want to improve myself, and becoming the next Miss Versatile may be the goal, but I feel that I can do amazing work, something great that I am excited myself just thinking about it, I look forward to the challenge.

Headshot

Body shot

Free shot
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:05 AM
Default Juliette Lumière
Application - Juliette Lumière

***I'm pretty new here and I hope I don't make anything wrong.If I do, please pardon me ***

Juliette Lumière:

Faceshot:

Profile Shot:

Bodyshot:

***I couldn't post the bodyshot here because it exceeds the filesize although I resized it as much as I could, so I'm giving a link to the large version of the picture here
Freeshot:

***I couldn't post the freeshot here because it exceeds the filesize although I resized it as much as I could, so I'm giving a link to the large version of the picture here

Name:Juliette Lumière
Short Bio:I was born in a cold January, 20 years ago, and a few days after this my mother died, so I was raised by my father, Jacques.He always supports me in everything I do, and it's not different this time.I love reading, singing, playing piano (I love jazz!It's even my job, jazz singer and player), and traveling to paradisiac beaches.And now starting on modelling, I hope!
Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile?I'm sure that I'm versatile.And I'm sure that nobody can imagine the one thousand and faces I can assume.
#33 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:09 AM
Default Charlie Donovan
Name: Charlie Donovan

Short Bio: I was born in Australia, but moved to Spain when I was 5. I have been studying Law for a couple of years now, but am looking at different avenues for careers. I love eating out, and hanging out with family and friends.

Why do you think that you should be the next Miss Versatile? I am confident under pressure, and love new experiences.

#34 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Connectzeedots
If this is ending tomorrow or later, I might enter =]

Fireazor have said that application will end friday.
#35 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 1:47 PM
ooh love!!!! everyones models joanne will you ever enter abby in a contest justins had his time to shine and i think she would be great
#36 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 2:08 PM
abby in a contest ... hehe errr not yet. Im too in love with Lovae right now. i wanted to try her out.
Original Poster
#37 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 3:19 PM
Oh! this was nice to come to work to

Everyone your entries are amazing. so many gorgeous girls!

Let me get my stuff here in the office in order and I'll come back and update the first post with the new entries

Apps end Friday at 6 pm GMT -6. I'll update the first post a little later with a countdown timer so it's a bit easier for you guys to know when apps (and the rest of the rounds) end.

EDIT: I couldn't resist the first post is updated with the awesome new entries... now to get busy with work I'll be lurking around

I've also added a countdown timer for the App deadline. It's available in the first post also.
#38 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 4:02 PM
erm fireazor sorry to be a pain in the a** but on the link to my app it goes to jonsis entry

edit infact every link links to jonesis entry lol
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 4:25 PM
Fire, are you allowing photoshopping poses or backgrounds? You know, where they cut the sim up hehehe! Because I know some of the judges do it themselves. It leaves some at a disadvantage. I personally don't know how to do that I'm just curious about this!
#40 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 4:46 PM
michelle if it is allowed look at these tutorials they are AMAZING and make photoshopping poses and hair and well everything so much easier
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=26632
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by honeynutcows
michelle if it is allowed look at these tutorials they are AMAZING and make photoshopping poses and hair and well everything so much easier
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=26632

Awww thank you very much! I'm running to look now

EDIT: Errr honeynutcows , I think you need to be a rocket scientist to do the poses hehehe! :fright: But thanks anyway Maybe I'll give it a shot one day and make a fool of myself!
Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 4:59 PM
Default Annika Meyer - Application
Name: Annika Meyer
Short Bio: I'm the only child of two professors so education has been first and foremost in my life. I finished university early and have been modeling part-time for five years.
Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile? I love modeling and think I have a natural ability to do well. I am very flexible with my time and can pick up and go at a moment's notice. I am willing to relocate to any area and am well traveled and speak several languages fluently.

Head

Body

Free
#43 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:01 PM
Default Amelia Santez Application
Name:Amelia Santez
Short Bio: I grew up in Rome, and love it. It's a wonderful place to be...but when i was nine my mother died. I was raised by my father...he may not have been the best father, but he took me in and cared for me. I want to win this contest. Not for me, but for my mother, because she is my true inspiration.
Why should you be the next Miss Versatile?:I believe in myself, not in my looks. I don't try to hard, and deep down, I know that I can win...You need character, not just looks!
Headshot:

Bodyshot:

Profile shot:

Free shot:

i pretty much suck at contests, but i'l give it a try!
Original Poster
#44 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by honeynutcows
erm fireazor sorry to be a pain in the a** but on the link to my app it goes to jonsis entry

edit infact every link links to jonesis entry lol

lol it's ok, i'll fix it right away

Quote: Originally posted by Michele D
Fire, are you allowing photoshopping poses or backgrounds? You know, where they cut the sim up hehehe! Because I know some of the judges do it themselves. It leaves some at a disadvantage. I personally don't know how to do that I'm just curious about this!

yep, photoshopping poses is allowed and encouraged
#45 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michele D
Awww thank you very much! I'm running to look now

EDIT: Errr honeynutcows , I think you need to be a rocket scientist to do the poses hehehe! :fright: But thanks anyway Maybe I'll give it a shot one day and make a fool of myself!

try putting a few posestogether to start with eg use decorgals pose hack and i dont know do the arms behind head for the top half of the body and kneeling for the bottom half or something when youve got the hang of that just keep adding more its good for practcing and trust me its a lot easier than it looks well basic poses are anyway
#46 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:34 PM
i dont think i'l be photoshopping any poses...i'm rubbish lol! i'l stik with what i've got :D
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FireAzor
lol it's ok, i'll fix it right away

yep, photoshopping poses is allowed and encouraged

I see. Yep, I thought so. Well I'll just have to try my best.

Thank you again honey I'm so dumb with these things! Good luck everyone
#48 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:38 PM
Amazing entries since the last time I checked in here! Wow.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:45 PM
I don't want to be a pain in the butt, but you have Jonesi's pictures in my application. Just wanted to let you know.
#50 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:46 PM
michelle look up a few posts lol

Page 2 of 15