Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:23 PM
Default User Profile Options
Is there any way to add a series of on / off check boxes to the user options settings to turn off certain types of file listings? I would like to be able to view all new files without seeing certain types of content and not having to just view 1 type of content only.
Example: If I wanted to view all recent postings without say having to go through 3 pages of houses to get to the next random item posted. Or turn off just Sims, or Pose items or multiple types of items turned off from general view to help speed up browsing for new items without searching each category individually. Maybe something could be looked into next time web site gets a new facelift. Maybe some type of keyword filter blocking.

Just a thought.... , until then we can just keep clicking through until we find what interests us for DL.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 9:16 PM
Have you tried the search options?

You would be kind of dependent on the keywords used by the uploader ... with more or less perfect english.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 1:55 PM
This is actually exactly what the Download Browse Editor is meant to help with. You can turn off entire sections that you don't want to view and that filter stays on the home page, and the new uploads will only show stuff in categories you want to view.

You can't filter on keywords just yet, only on top level categories, but I'll consider it for next time.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Site Helper
#4 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 9:40 PM
What is the difference between the two "Pets" listings?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 2:20 PM
One is TS2, one is TS3. I've updated the list to show the distinctions.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.