Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#26 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shoosh Malooka
Fofão the friendly pig alien

He is on the www.cracked.com list of the most unintentionally nightmarish children's characters.
Advertisement
Banned
#27 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 2:23 AM
Maru - The famous fat AND Fluffy cat that love Boxes, Bowl of water with Tea Bag, and Loves to play in the Medicine Cabinet. I love cats, however I never thought much about Mash-faced type of cats (for a lack of a better word), yet this cat is so ADORABLE. I mean other than Heatcliff the Cat or maybe that Garfield type of Lasagne eating Cat.
Theorist
#28 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sundazzle
The cameleont (Pascal) and horse (Maximus) from "Tangled"

This. They are especially hilarious in the spin-off clip "Tangled Ever After"
Inventor
Original Poster
#29 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
This. They are especially hilarious in the spin-off clip "Tangled Ever After"

They most definitely are! LOVED them in both! I actually have both saved to my DVR.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 11:22 PM
My favorite is the Red Wall series.. The books are worth reading.. and though I would lie to point to one character.. i really can not point to one. However the Redwall Dibbuns are always up for n adventure and getting into trouble. The Long Patrol from the Salamandastron mountain. those hares are truly perilous to both any food laying around and vermin.

Watership Down.. Hazel was my favorite rabbit.

Though I do not think it is really an animal. It is a tree. Sentient pearwood (to be exact) with a hunger..

I hate it when the voices in my head talk about me as though I were not there...
Field Researcher
#31 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:36 PM
Pikachuuuu!! (wait,is he an animal?!) I also like Odri,the goat from 'Oppened Doors' series xD
Scholar
#32 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 7:05 PM
Oolong from Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball.
Page 2 of 2