Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 5:47 PM
Default Marriage glitch
My sims can't marry. They will participate in the ceremony, but at the last moment both sims will glitch and the "cold feet" dialogue will pop up. I've tried forcing marriage through "set relationship - spouse" and grim's core debug interactions, but nothing works. Help!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 10:37 PM
Could be multiple problems. The most likely one would be mods.
Also, are you trying a location wedding, at one of the churches, or just where you are standing. I know it the past sometimes I had trouble going to the churches, but married where they were, assuming it was a flat place, seemed to work decently even then.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiipd
Could be multiple problems. The most likely one would be mods.
Also, are you trying a location wedding, at one of the churches, or just where you are standing. I know it the past sometimes I had trouble going to the churches, but married where they were, assuming it was a flat place, seemed to work decently even then.

I've tried both location weddings and church weddings. It probably is one of my mods since I have a ton. Most of them are new hairstyles, though :/
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 6:27 PM
My best suggestion would be remove all mods and see if it works (without saving obviously).
If it does, put half your mods back. If it doesn't work, take them out again and put the other half in.
Assuming that works, just keep putting in half of the side that doesn't work, until you narrow it down. It might take a long time, but it'd be worth it I think.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiipd
My best suggestion would be remove all mods and see if it works (without saving obviously).
If it does, put half your mods back. If it doesn't work, take them out again and put the other half in.
Assuming that works, just keep putting in half of the side that doesn't work, until you narrow it down. It might take a long time, but it'd be worth it I think.

Thanks. I started a new game and it began to work again. A lot of things were broken with the old game, so I'm assuming I messed with it too much. I had 20 active characters, haha.