Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 9:52 PM
Looking great!

If you ever need any sort of help sculpting, there is a program here that can do some procedurally generated terrain for you

http://potato-ballad-sims.tumblr.co...l-on-how-to-get
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 5:56 PM
Thank you! I've come across this tool before but could'nt find it later. I'll have another look, could use that for that another map I plan to do again

English is my second language. Please don't be mean about my mistakes :)
Scholar
#28 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 8:33 PM
Your terrain painting is lovely! Great work! Don't worry about the time it takes - it is what it is. I've been working almost full time for about 6-7 weeks on a Riverview Lite re-make and had hoped to have it ready for the June theme, but I don't think I'm going to make it. Too much of the Perfectionist trait, I guess. Looking forward to your next update!
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 8:36 PM
I have discovered this tool way back... but I didn't know you could use it for CAW, and for terrain paint too. This is just perfect! I have lost a month, painting my world, and I could've done it just with few clicks... I'm a noob. Thanks jje1000... no... Enourmous THANK YOU!

PS: Tutorials and premade generation macros are super easy to use. I love you! How didn't I found this earlier!?
Page 2 of 2