Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 10:34 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 27th Oct 2016 at 12:38 PM.
Default Paintings/Posters
I use to have this wall art in my game, but unfortunately lost it in a computer death. Hoping someone recognizes these and where they are from....I haven't been able to come across them in my extensive searching.

Both of these, but the smoking women is one I have always adored.

This was a set of posters that I can't seem to find anymore.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 5:04 AM
Update:
I was able, after searching through nearly every post on MS3B, to find the blog that hosted the picture of the smoking woman.

Also, I found the posters at G.O.S. .., but the link is dead so if anyone has a copy of these I would appreciate a copy of the file.

I do have a question still though... Do paintings need to be updated after a certain patch? These are fairly old, 2010. Is there a quick program I can use if they do need to be updated? CC making definitely not my forte.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Instructor
#3 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
I use to have this wall art in my game, but unfortunately lost it in a computer death. Hoping someone recognizes these and where they are from....I haven't been able to come across them in my extensive searching.

Both of these, but the smoking women is one I have always adored.

This was a set of posters that I can't seem to find anymore.

hi wcif the painting of the woman in the side please
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 2:21 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
Update:
I was able, after searching through nearly every post on MS3B, to find the blog that hosted the picture of the smoking woman.

Also, I found the posters at G.O.S. .., but the link is dead so if anyone has a copy of these I would appreciate a copy of the file.

I do have a question still though... Do paintings need to be updated after a certain patch? These are fairly old, 2010. Is there a quick program I can use if they do need to be updated? CC making definitely not my forte.

So glad you started this thread and a big thank you for the link to the Smoking Woman.
Painting and other cc objects to the best of my knowledge do not have updates. Perhaps enhancements but not updates such as we have for our mods. Hope that answers your question and again, thanks for that poster :lovestruc
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arwen56

@arwen56
This set of paintings use to be found on this blog here , as you can see from this post on MS3B . Unfortunately it is no longer up or available for download. The good news is I did learn the name of the artist is Lori Earley so if someone had cc making skills they could potentially remake these.

Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
So glad you started this thread and a big thank you for the link to the Smoking Woman.
Painting and other cc objects to the best of my knowledge do not have updates. Perhaps enhancements but not updates such as we have for our mods. Hope that answers your question and again, thanks for that poster :lovestruc

@barbarat
I love that picture too. Missed it so much I don't want to admit to how many hours that search took me. I think I used it in the office of every Private Investigator I had back when I had it because it was just so fitting. Thanks for the info that I don't need to update them. I'm never sure what all the Pets Patch screwed up and what it didn't anymore.

Instructor
#7 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 2:23 PM
thank you for the answer, but i can't find a link for dl
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arwen56
thank you for the answer, but i can't find a link for dl

Like I said in my last post it is not available anymore.

Instructor
#9 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 11:21 PM
thank you for your help, have a good day or night