Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#226 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 4:07 AM
Many, many, many thing. Mostly it's just a XBOX One, games, games, games and a new GPU for my PC

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Advertisement
#227 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 4:18 AM
At this moment, I want entitled assholes to stop killing innocent men, women and children.
I also want the world to be a safer place to travel around. I'd like to confidently use air travel without having to wonder whether or not I should get to my lawyer and make my will out before getting on my next plane to Europe.
With regard to air travel, I want to travel to Europe on the route of my choice, and not the route deemed safest at the time.
I want people to not to have to feel afraid.

Thank you
Test Subject
#228 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
At this moment, I want entitled assholes to stop killing innocent men, women and children.
I also want the world to be a safer place to travel around. I'd like to confidently use air travel without having to wonder whether or not I should get to my lawyer and make my will out before getting on my next plane to Europe.

I know. Suffering some "Weltschmerz" myself right now. I live in Europe though. I'd just love to make people in this world to start seeing each other as humans, and stop all this nonsense. Why attack anyone who has nothing to do with anything that happened to you or your people, but just attack some random civilians... Makes no sense to me, and it all makes me so sad. I love traveling, so does my hubby, so do many of my friends... It would be really nice to be able to explore new countries and cultures without any fear.
Top Secret Researcher
#229 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stitch_too
I can and have slept through alarm clocks....

If they could just make this one loud like a real helicopter, then you'd be all set.

Edit: ObThingsIWant: I want the world not to change @coolsim22 's smile (either).
Test Subject
#230 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 5:05 AM
r_deNoube, I just love that! :D
Scholar
#231 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stitch_too
A really loud alarm clock for tuesday morning.

I can and have slept through alarm clocks, but not cos of my loss of hearing, but cos im a deep, deep, deep, deep sleeper.

A cat and a full bladder.

Works every time.
Scholar
#232 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by herroyalkittiness
I know. Suffering some "Weltschmerz" myself right now. I live in Europe though. I'd just love to make people in this world to start seeing each other as humans, and stop all this nonsense. Why attack anyone who has nothing to do with anything that happened to you or your people, but just attack some random civilians... Makes no sense to me, and it all makes me so sad. I love traveling, so does my hubby, so do many of my friends... It would be really nice to be able to explore new countries and cultures without any fear.

Its cos they want power, and supposedly, the best way to gain power is through terror. Making terrorism their "soloition". *shakes head*
Its awful really. I get that they want power, but why not just obtain power through normal means like all the other people? Does it have to be at the cost of innocent lives?
Sometimes it feels like a child throwing a tantrum because it doesn't get what it wants (but a gazillion times scarier, cos its happening right round the corner)

And now we all live paranoid lives
dodgy builder
#233 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 4:27 PM
I want the most expensive computer available on regular sites. Not because I need it, but more because I can now I sold my flat.
Page 10 of 10