Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 1:35 PM
Default Christianlov mods
A comment in another thread: "BTW, there is a bug when breeding a large dog with a small dog. The breeds don't mix correctly and you end up with a clone of one of the parents. However Christianlov's Baby Pet Creator does mix the genetics and you can get interesting results that way."

Can't find this mod.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 1:50 PM
If you searched for 'sims 2 christianlov mod', you can find some download links.

This is one of such download links: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=8908.0
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 2:25 PM
Here is the archive with all of his mods. http://www.mediafire.com/download/i...ack+Archive.zip

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 11:09 PM
The first one doesn't list the one I'm looking for, and comments sound like...problems. Was daunted by downloading file of EVERYTHING - but did find it there; nothing comes with an explanation, so would be afraid to use anything I hadn't researched.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 11:16 PM
I guess make a test hood and try it out in there, lots of old mods don't come with readme's like the pcsims ones.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 1st May 2015 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I guess make a test hood and try it out in there, lots of old mods don't come with readme's like the pcsims ones.

@>>joandsarah77 >> Thanks for that link, do you use any of those Mods ? And if so do they work with my Seasons? That is the last installed EPs I did.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 1st May 2015 at 6:58 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 1st May 2015 at 7:22 AM.
Sorry I don't know simonut, I've had all Ep's since they came out. I use Closet Gussy Up and his transport mirror and wallet token. I think those those last two I mentioned are on here so they would say. Closet Gussy Up does not have outerwear so I am guessing it is older even than Seasons. I think all of his mods are quite old so you probably have a good chance. I also have used his college diploma for adult students.

I just realized that is a second archive, that one doesn't have Gussy Up. That one has been uploaded by Jessa of the Jessa Channel, if you go hunt down her sims 2 videos she has the other one uploaded.

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 2nd May 2015 at 4:31 AM
@>> Joandsarah77>> Thank you much for your reply, I will try some of those mods, but if my game that run like a clock right now with the mods I already have, start acting up then I know it is what I have added. Out it will go and I will leave good enough alone.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 4:26 AM
You can get the Baby Pet creator here http://www.woodensimolean.com/MakeYourOwnDefaults it's attached at the bottom of the post
Scholar
#10 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 10:36 PM
It's also pretty cool that EA made him a townie in the AL EP.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Scholar
#11 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 9:05 AM
Did EA really do that, SciBirg, or is that just a coincidence?
That baby pet creator is one of his many mods that I love to use.
It even mixes the genetics of Spectral cats, if you choose them. (or manipulate and make one male via SimPE to show up in the second choosable parent)
I tested it like that and crossed genetics with an alien cat to make sure it wasn't like a no character data situation. Now even the trans dimensional sterile cats can have babies