Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2015 at 1:49 PM
Default Make a sim to love other sim?
No matter what i do with them two... only one fell in love so the other whos not in love but have only a crush do not accept make out or propose engagement... is there any object to force or hack or any way to make it happens for this sims who do not fall in love? Im using a object from simslice heart to fall in love it work only with some sims... other sims do not fall in love at all... is it because the attraction flags? Please somebody explain me how it works?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th May 2015 at 2:05 PM
I have the simslice heart and it always works for me. I also have Carrigan's mailbox hack which is the same, I think, as the L&D tombstone. Anyway, the mailbox has an option to make your sims have romantic interactions with one another

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th May 2015 at 2:07 PM
Do you use Pescado's romance mod?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th May 2015 at 2:14 PM
Grab the sim blender and set whatever relationship you like.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th May 2015 at 2:36 PM
Also, if you have Pescado's noinstantlove then take it out. It can make it impossible for some sims to fall in love.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 15th May 2015 at 3:59 PM
Have you tried the Love Potion over at Parsimonious?

http://www.parsimonious.org/furnitu...k8-Panacea.html
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th May 2015 at 4:12 PM
Or you can cheat and spawn the sim modder and change their relationship so they love each other
Mad Poster
#8 Old 15th May 2015 at 4:28 PM
Doesn't the gypsy also sell a love potion?
Scholar
#9 Old 15th May 2015 at 5:49 PM
Yes, but the love potion does not create instant love, just helps to attract other sims.

I personally would not bother much and simply set them as in love with SimPE or another tool.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 15th May 2015 at 6:16 PM
The gypsy does sell it, but after all these years playing I have banned her as well as others from all lots. The love potion at Parsimonious can be sold on community lots or straight from catalog. The 2 I want to fall in love are the only 2 on the lot, they both drink a bottle. Since they are the only 2 on the lot, they are the first person the other sees, they fall in love, then you can do all the actions the OP wants.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th May 2015 at 9:45 AM
ThNAKS everybody yes i removed noinstantlove also romancemod and the love happened ) Thanks