Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:54 PM Last edited by Raindrops757 : 10th Apr 2010 at 10:10 PM.
Default Room 101
This was based on a game that my english class played last year. Room 101 is a game where you pick three things that you would like to disapear from your life forever and explain why (if neccessary)

The next person chooses one of the three things mentioned above to put in room 101, then lists their own three choices, etc...

For Example: The three things I would put in Room 101 are:

- Cooked cabbage - it looks bad, tastes bad and smells bad...

- People who put others down to make themselves feel better - You don't have to blow my candle out to make yours burn brighter. There's a 'friend' of mine that does this and she makes everyone feel really bad...

- Abercrombie and Fitch clothes - In my experience they are made really small, so are biased towards against larger figures, they are also really over-priced and I hate the way they paste the name of the brand across the front of their clothes.

Have fun! :D

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:06 PM
-Mushrooms

-People who are famous for being famous (ie Paris Hilton)

-Calories
Alchemist
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:11 PM
I've just written mine up for my English GCSE (I'm talking on Monday).
I banned;

. Bad spelling and grammar
. Disney (Channel and company)
. Dell computers ()
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:19 PM
There are things that I really hate and want to be gone from my life

1. Zits

2. Idiots

3. Government

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:36 PM
1- fakers
2- bugs
3- my dad

All and all, no good.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:57 PM
1. About half of the girls at my school.

2. Spiders.

3. Stomach cramps.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:39 AM
1. Attention seeking tryhards.
2. Violence/hate
3. Twilight.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 10:05 AM
Don't we have to pick something from the person before us?
If so, I'd put 'attention seeking tryhards' into Room 101, and add the following:

1. Homophobia
2. Conservatives who want to force their beliefs on everyone else
3. People who insist on typing like idiots, just because 'it's the internet and I can't be bothered'
Mad Poster
#9 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:28 PM
I'd put the conservatives in room 101, lock them up, and throw away the key :P.

1. Ignorance and intolerance.
2. Poor spelling and grammar. As someone who knows AP Style backward and forward, I find no excuse for it.
3. Salad.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Inventor
#10 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 2:39 PM
Ignorance and intolerance in Room 101, without a doubt.

1. The entire medical profession - I've been in hospital twice in the last month, and had my fill of doctors.
2. People who judge based on appearance - so many people see my wheelchair and treat me as inferior because of my disability.
3. Well-meaning people who've no idea what they're talking about - I get endless suggestions about things I should try to help my various health problems. These people have no understanding of the complexity of my condition and can't understand that their suggestions aren't helpful.

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Alchemist
#11 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:24 PM
Judging based on appearance-Why should a stupid zit ruin my popularity?

1. People who are fine with teasing you, but if you say a bad word to them then they're even worse
2. Scars-My skin acts like this: If I get a scab, for sure it will be a scar, even if I don't touch it even once.
3. People who only care about themselves.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 12:49 AM
1. People who lie to you, pretending to be looking out for you when they're really just doing it for their own selfish needs.
2. People who become insanely obsessed with celebreties. Dressing like them, acting like them, saying things they say, etc.
3. The Ring - I still have nightmares about Samara and I watched that over 2 years ago D:
Instructor
#13 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 2:12 AM
Pain from high heels--they are so pretty but, GAH!

Spiders--I'm a big arachnophobe

Dogmatic people-- not everthing you believe in is fact, jeez.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:34 AM
1. How teachers go on and on about subjects and expect you to NOT fall asleep.
2. Coconuts (bleh!)
3. The person who clean the boys locker room (OMG, I went in their once and it smelled like body odor, cow manure and god knows what else. )

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#15 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:41 AM
1. Science class in general. I'm bad at it, have no real interest in it, so why do I have to endure 3 hours of it a week on top of Science assignments and homework?

2. Lazy older brothers. Yes, I love my brother and yes, we are very close, but he really needs to pick up his game and start doing stuff!

3. People who wear tights as pants. Just...ick.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 9:11 AM
I have a lazy older brother, but I wouldn't put him in Room 101

1. My religion teacher. She's extremely conservative and doesn't respect our beliefs. We can't even debate with her, because whatever we say she always puts us down instead of giving our opinion a thought.
2. Politicians. Elections are coming up in my country and they all just went crazy. They are all over the TV and I'm sick of them.
3. Gypsies. I might sound racist, but the place I live is filled up with them and they have no common sense, no hygiene, they don't work, only beg and steal and live on the state's money. Not all of them are like this, though. Our neighbors for example live a quite normal life and are a fairly valuable part of the society. They can stay, but the rest should go to Room 101 :P

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#17 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 9:51 AM
There's so many things I can't choose, so I'll put the first three.

1. When the computer tells you that you made a grammar mistake when you didn't. SO annoying and it messes up my English assignments if I'm not careful.
2. Miley Cyrus. She can't sing, she can't dance, she has a stupid name, she's famous for pretty much no reason, and she wears a blonde wig when she does the Hannah Montana stuff. Why can't she do it as a brunette? It annoys me so much that someone who's so lucky to have natural dark hair would waste it. Seriously, if my hair was naturally this dark brown-almost black colour, I would be SO happy.
3. Gordon Ramsay. Because I hate people who swear in every sentence, it's not clever, it shows a lack of vocabulary. I know I do it, but only when I'm angry or quoting someone else. Basically, I don't do it often.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Mad Poster
#18 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 10:47 AM
With ya on the first one, sister. xD

NUUU! DELLS RULE!!

1. Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montannah
2. Birth defects
3. Fatal disease

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#19 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 10:53 AM
*has more things*

1. These three girls in my class who are total idiots. All they do is flip their hair around and flirt with everything, even the door. (Seriously, I'm not kidding)
2. Whatever this dodgy illness is that I have. It has affected multiple things - I have a bad headache, runny nose, cough, sore throat and stomach ache. I think it's swine flu, but I'm not sure.
3. Bella Swan (Twilight). I like most of the other characters (with the exception of Edward) but she's just so boring...

Mad Poster
#20 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 11:04 AM
I find Bella Swan to be too clutzy to seem real

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#21 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 11:16 AM
Same here^^

Also...
1. Horror films (I scare really easily)
2. My history teacher (she sets really unfair homework deadlines)
3. Blue cheese (it smells BAD)

Wow, I hate lots of things...

Mad Poster
#22 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 11:23 AM
NUUU! HORROR FILMS ARE WIN!!

1. My 2nd period Social Studies teacher -.-'
2. My math teacher from 6th grade. xD
3. Oatmeal cookies. Eeeew!

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Alchemist
#23 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 11:31 AM
1. People who f****** stop in the middle of the corridor for no reason/to turn back while Im walking right behind them (eg. because the corridor is crowded) and I get REALLY irritated.

2.Supermarket ham.

3.People doing everything just to get attention.

EDIT: ^OMG CASS I LOVE OATMEAL COOKIES! I could eat them every day.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#24 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 11:54 AM
1. The sims 3
2. People who stare at me and then don't even look away when I catch them
3. Lime green cars (blee...)

Rubric Wrangler
#25 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 12:37 PM
1. People
2. Bad weather
3. Money

There, I'm happy. Just me and my dog. (can you tell I'm in a crabby mood today?)

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr

Page 1 of 3