Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dresden Dolls Vintage Lace Dress

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 26th Mar 2006 at 9:12 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:48 PM by HystericalParoxysm

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 2:37 AM
Well, as I'd said, there's not anything I can do about that. It's a problem with the mesh and probably a combination of graphics card/drivers... and possibly camera stuff like GunMod's camera mod or perhaps the lighting mod. I dunno. As I don't see it, there's not much I can do to correct it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#27 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 4:23 AM
Amazing!
This is one of my favorite pieces of clothing for females. I downloaded it, and I make my sims wear it all the time. It definitely deseveres the five stars it has recieved. :D
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#28 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:32 AM
Ooh, thanks, HystericalParoxysm. I love it. It's adorable . Thank you!

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:38 AM
I wanted to say thanks, sadly this download was what introduced me to the dresden dolls. Now i've seen them live, own their cds, and my roommate and I have plastered our wall with pictures of Brain!
Test Subject
#30 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 12:50 AM
Really????
Quote: Originally posted by mercysister9
I love you. I have been waiting for something Dresden Dolls to come up. Someone needs to make Bryan.... and their makeup.... just them. *squeels* Oh... golly I'm about to piss myself with excitment. NEW CD END OF APRIL. Yes... yes. So excited.

AHHH, Is there really a new albumn coming out?

Or are you talking about "yes virginia"?

I love love love the dresden doll along with my best freind Katreina her mum is a goth, and so is my dad, cool huh?

Im only 11 and im already taking in my dad's footsteps of gothness i was in the paper with him in an atical on gothness!

~*>>O.o...Hiccup...-Bijou-...<<*~
Instructor
#31 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 12:29 AM
The Dresden Dolls pwn. ^^;''
This dress is quite pretty. Keep up making wonderful downloads!
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 10:48 PM
This will make it easier to go through your "Beyond Photoskinning" tutorial. Thank you

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 5:53 AM
I love DD! Can't wait to use this dress in-game. Great job!

~Meg~
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 8:01 PM
Amanda Palmer is beautiful and I love her style! I have a sim of her that this will be perfect for. Now if only I could find/make one of her beautiful eyebrow designs... hmm...
Test Subject
#35 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 7:42 AM
Oh man, I love the Dresden Dolls!! and Amanda is great solo too.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 9th May 2015 at 6:08 AM
Really late, but I loved this dress when I first found it. It was perfect for one of my sims, but I couldn't use it because of the shiny light problem. I recently found out how to fix that, so I figured I'd post it for anyone else with the problem.

Use the tutorial here http://skellington7d.livejournal.com/89327.html#cutid1. Specifically, from where it tells you how to delete a bumpmap, starting from here:

Option #2: Delete the bumpmap TXTR, then delete these four lines:

I found that the bumpmap has to be deleted entirely. The first option still gave me the problem.
Page 2 of 2